Reviews for As Told By Their Friends
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awwwww. I liked this one too :)
(Especially McGonagall's part!)
maerose899 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is a wonderfully cute story. I did not like that the Slytherins were a part though.
TawnyC chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Love it! Have you thought of doing a second chapter or writing a sequel where their friends find out?
Light Blue Walls chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aw too cute!
veslefrick chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
please keep writing the stories, and I wouldn't mind a sequel to this one ;)
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Having everyone in the conversation was great! Especially Draco and Professor McGonagall. Keep Writing :)
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I liked it,it was so sweet.
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this was so awesome! i luved seamus! omg hearted the last part. haha. that was funny
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
SECOND YEAR! MARRIED! ENOUGH TO LAUGH AT!

Great story!

-RB
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw... that was wonderful! Good job.
crystalight22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this story sounds good can't wait for more
Lierian chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really enjoyed everyone's opinions on why Harry & Hermione should get together. I loved the ending too, them being married and expecting all secretly is wonderful.
nolongerused5889 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh this made me giggle...I think you should continue on with other relationships and then maybe do like updates for stuff like when they find out that Harry and Hermione were together and with the other relationships if there's stuff like that too
Edmond O'Donald chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
! YEA!

VERY, VERY cool use of 'snippets' of conversation. That was extremely well done...and I really like the ending. That's fun...and completely believable, given what we know about Harry's use of his invisibility cloak and his penchant for being secretive.

GOOD JOB!

the_scribbler
YouKnowYouLoveMe3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
love, love, love it!

can you please write a continuation of when everyone finds out their together?

pretty. pretty please!