Reviews for Renaissance
szolnok09 chapter 7 . 1/26
This was just adorable. Thank you for clearing up the reason behind the spell. Thought I think it would have been funny to read it in the story with Snape blurting out in his usual style to make Harry unconfortable and Harry trying to deny it *giggle*
But I was a little suspicious of Snape's behaving, but I never would have guessed what he did :)
Thanks for writing and sharing
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 1/2
LOVE IT!
TheCauldron chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
*sniffles* I want a Draco massage...
melbulcao2008 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I had so many feels reading this! Absolutely fantastic! Definitely one of my new favourites! You're a brilliant writer and story teller!
despicableme chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful.
3 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
You know what? Fuck Ginny!
BlackProdigy chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Thus chapter had a certain poignancy for me. I was in a coma for about two months, every muscle in my legs disappeared. I had to use a wheelchair. Physical therapy went on for months.

I remeber my first steps, it was bloody scary.

Anyway, I'm guessing the reason Draco can't use magic and combined with Hermione constant use of "sacrifice", I'm inferring that Draco transferred all his magic to Harry or something.

Could be wrong though. Guess ill find out soon.
m.vargas086 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This story was oh so lovely :))! You're a brilliant writer!
Naiyo14 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Loved this!
Articuno chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Ah... I thought that Snape had cast the spell because he had never been able to marry Lily and didn't want Harry to marry someone he loved. Great story.
Articuno chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I feel so sad for Draco. And LOL Paolo.
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Fabulous story! Love it.
centava chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Good call on not adding Snape's stupidity to it, and thanks for the hot lemons! Great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
NOOOO I WANTED THEM TO FUCK! (;3
jupimako chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
That was fantastic, as always! I really like the way you write Draco and Harry.