Reviews for Seasonal Shift
Regency chapter 4 . 10/10
That was lovely!
AngelQueen chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Oh, this is such a beautiful series! I love the sense of the characters healing from their respective Sunnydale wounds, and from the wounds they suffered after Sunnydale (particularly in Willow's case). I adore this! Thank you for sharing! :)
T. Dunn chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I like that you gave Xander some time on his own and that it was Anya's voice who led him back to the Scooby gang. It's great to see them all together again.

Thank you for posting this insight into each of their lives and how they got back together.
T. Dunn chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
You did a stellar job. I can see Willow needed to take time for herself to ground her emotions so they wouldn't run a muck again.
T. Dunn chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Again another great chapter. I feel bad for Willow that she had to go through another loss but she is in good hands with Giles and Buffy.
T. Dunn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love character pieces and you have captured Buffy, Giles, and Dawns so well. I can actually visualize the actors playing the parts.
ConorOberst63 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This was beautifully written, thank you :D
Rosa Clearwater chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
It was so sweet it made me cry :')
Kathryn Merlin chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Great story. I love how in-character it was and yet had that dark edge that would have to be there after the events of the series. Nice work!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
That was beautifully done.

It was touching, and sweet, and heart warming without ever being over the top or cloying. Everybody was completely in character but particularly Giles and Buffy.

I love the idea of Giles having a big old house and everyone slowly moving in until it was a real family home. The idea of them living together just seems completely fitting and appropriate.

There were many favourite parts I wanted to quote but I chose this in the end because I could literally hear Buffy and Giles's voices as I read it;

"We could use someone here, that is if you're...well, I mean to say that-"

"If you don't stay here for a while I'll never talk to you again, and neither will he."

"Yes, thank you Buffy, that's not quite what I meant.",

I really did enjoy this.
spk chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Beautiful story of healing & reconnecting. Great job! :)
goodolrupes chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
I'm not usually an angst fan... got enough of it in my own life, you know? But I really really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it, for posting it.
Genevieve148 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
More more more! I love your stories so much! :D
Dimkaagon chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! You are writing the characters very well, and I think you your portrayal of their emotions are completely in character. Great job! I am looking forward to reading Xander's part, so PLEASE update soon! :D Thank you for writing and good luck writing the next update!
Social-Flea chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I like the character Kennedy, but obviously not that much since I didn't mind her being killed off. I very much like the concept of using seasons for the characters moods. Since I am born in October you can tell what season I like the most. I can't wait for my favorite character Xander. Please keep writing this wonderful story.