Reviews for The Broken Record of a Soul
LeviathanTamer chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Amazing absolutely TERRIFIC if you make another chapter in one week i'll touch my nose to my toes the long way around aka bending backwards
VioWolf chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I love this story! Please write more really soon!
VioWolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Me has found the reference! The different colors of Link's cloths are a reference to Four Swords!
Cellosrcool2 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Good story, but chapter 2 was a little all over the place. In one part, I couldn't discern between Link's and Dark's bickering, the fight with the Gerudo, and Link's narration paragraph about Dark's protection?
Nimine54 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god... please update soon... so... amazing...
death5367 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
oh im lovin this thing please update real soon
1337Link chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I'm sad you haven't updated in so long. I really hope you do.

I wish I could give so drawn-out epic review, but all I can really say is that this is an awesome idea and I hope you get around to completing it.
YAY chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This story is quite entertaining! When they go to fight the Kishin (love the Zant reference) Will Zelda be wielding Link? If so, will Dark be there? Who will take the Medusa type role?Who are THEY ( insert clap of thunder here.)

Update soon!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Hi there. It is very nice to hear from you again! Don't worry about updating as fast as you can. Just wait until you have the time to really let the writing come out, and then you will have an awesome chapter to post. Trust me, it works. Other people may get irritated, but if you try to rust the chapters, it turns out quite nasty. So no worries.

I remember when I started high school (only six years ago and graduated in four lol, I feel old now...), I thought the workload was too much. But again, don't worry. If you play your cards right, the senior year can be the best year.

Relax and don't stress! The loyal readers are going to remain patient.

Talk to you later, L.O.B./Cefiro.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
is brilliant! Can;t wait to see more of it.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Aw! I really enjoyed this chapter...and I heart Link and Dark Link brotherly fluff!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
In all honesty I haven't read much Zelda fanfiction, or any Soul Eater fanfiction. But I have read a ton of stuff in other fandoms and I can't say I've seen too many crossovers that connect the two worlds as intimately as you've done with this story. I love how with every chapter you mesh things more deeply together and entwine the two plots.

Since I don't feel like reviewing old chapters since that detracts from reading new ones...The number of "it's" and "had's" that a paragraph can hold is fully determined by the length of the paragraph, and the writers ability to accept the odd stares people will give them after reading the paragraph. I'm not a big enough Zelda fan to be able to pick obscure references out of a story. If I had to think up an outfit for Link, it would be sneakers, dark grey cargo pants, silver-grey long-sleeved shirt, and forest green jersey. Dark would be the same, in all black.

As a side note, since I can't seem to stop typing, as I was reading your profile, I couldn't help but relate/agree with most of it. Except for five things i would almost think that I wrote it.

1) I'm male.

2) I'm not too interested in shonen-ai. I'll read/watch it, but I won't go looking for it.

3) Instead of monster bunnies, my own characters beet me with books if I don't write down/work on their stories as ideas come to me.

4) This is only a maybe, but I'm probably more introverted than you.

5) The closest I've come to cosplay and anime conventions is haloween, when I buy costumes from WalMart, and a food expo with my culinary arts class where I got food poisoning from eating too much pork.

I don't know why I put that last one. *shrugs* Good luck with you're Ragnarok plushie. Hopefully you'll have it ready for Anime Expo, or whatever convention you're trying for.

I look forward to more interesting works from you. Hopefully in the near future, but no rush.
Invader-Nehima chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Aww, short chapter. But, I guess you're super busy, so I won't bug you about it.

Haha, I always liked Farore the best. I've got a pet on a pet site named after her, with a minion named Link, but...she's hyper, haha.

*waits patiently on the next chapter*

As long as you update eventually, I'm good. I was reading a phenomenal story that updated every few months or so, but the author ditched it D:.

Ah, not that you will! Jeez, now I feel like a jerk.

Good luck with all the school stuff! I hope it doesn't bog oyu down too much.
Invader-Nehima chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Haw-haw, an Ocarina of Time ref. Neat~

Ah, I'm sad now..this story hasn't updated since February? Darn, and it has so much potential!

*sulks in a corner*

Ugh, I so hated Navi when I was playing OoT. Shut up, I know that I'm supposed to be doing the quest, I'm allowed to do other things, too, argh. So glad they made her into the pointer in Twilight Princess. Midna is so much cooler, and she bugs yo ua lot less~

WAIT. Midna will be in this, right? Right? She's one of my favorite Zelda characters, after Link, Dark Link, and maybe Din/ Nayru from Oracle of Seasons/Ages. Man, good times~

Ah...please update this soon? I'd love it if you did~
Invader-Nehima chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Ah..this story is very well written, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. The implied yaoi is appreciated, though. Sorry if this and the next review is short, but I'm off to read the rest~

Oh, um..I think he should wear cargo pants? Maybe a lot of belts, too. I'm fond of multi-belts.

You musn't forget the hat, though! God, I love that hat~ It made me sad in Minish Cap when he was without it for the beginning and end D:.

Also, I FREAKING HATE Tingle! Just..shut up and give me/translate my maps already! Or kinstone fusion, whatever, just be quiet!

Rawr, sorry, but he so rubs me the wrong way...

...it ended up being long after all. Oh well.

Thanks for putting so much into your chapters~ I can't wait to see this gather a ton of readers~