Reviews for No Promises
Sakuramy chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
Awww that was super cute I loved Rita and Flynns scene with the flowers and then the last part were yuri said some day that was adorable
Madeline-Lowell chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Hahahaha, Salty much Meteor-Gin?

I think it's plausible. Yuri's a little loose on the morals but he still loves Estelle. I ship it! Thanks for writing this Keroberus!
Meteor Gin chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
YURI IS NOT THAT KIND OF SCUM! YOUR HORIBLE! DX
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
... ooc is putting it lightly... Insainly lightly... I don't even know where to start... their speech, taking the implications with yuri too far, like Way too far, or what... -_-
HikariMinari chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
YurixEstelle is so cute i love this two ( Sorry for my bad englisch)
HikariMinari
HikariMinari chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
I love this story Awww soo cute

Hikari
Zatheko chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
This was really great, also the first ToV story I have read.

Just gotta say I love Yuri x Estelle and I thought you captured their moments perfectly!
Felling chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Too awesome ! (:
Kyu-Momo chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Ah, flowers in a glass beaker. heheh OH the IMAGERY! heheh

This was brilliant! ...and hilarious and sweet and just all around AWESOME!

*emits a piercing fangirl SQUEE*

Thank you for making my day full of rainbows! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Oh ye epic twist of fate...

SAVED BY A COWZ!

(heheh couldn't resist.. sorry)

Ah this is great!

Awesome job! :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Okay, this chapter, simply put, made me positively MELT with bubbly, happy, sparkly, fangirly GLEE...

AWWWWWWW! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Heheh, matchmaker Rita to the rescue.

HEHEHEHEH!
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Wow, I'm really enjoying this so far! :)

I adore this couple and I enjoy the way you write them.

Excellent work! :D
Phoebiie chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
After I had been a shadow reader for a while (i suppose it was when you just updated chapter 6), i soon decided to have an account here. So finally i have a chance to comment your fic properly :D :D

Your story is really enjoyable! I love it so much. You did a great job writing them all in characters. Your plot is not only interesting but still contains lots of fluffs, my favorite hehehee. Yuri and Estelle are so sweet.

As Rita's fanclub, i like the part when she ran those scientific assumptions in her head, such a way a genius mage should be lol.

Also, I am Flynn*Rita fanclub, so i really really appreciate you support this couple :") To be honest, I even believed that you was planning to match her up with your OC (I feel sorry for him a little anyway, hes quite nice. Although I have to admit that I love the chemistry btw Flynn and Rita more lol)

All-in-all, good story :D I already added this to my favorite. Looking forward to see your next soon!
Estelle Lowell chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
*Best fic I'v read thus far!~