Reviews for The Egyptian Thief
D4rkPhant0m chapter 2 . 3/6
I was rocking back and forth, unable to breathe and trying to keep from laughing hystarically because my family was asleep while reading this. HOLY FUDGIN' CRAP! I loved this chapter! Bakura and Yami's conversation was amazing! I read with all the canon characters' voices in my head XD

Great job writing this! Same thing that I said in my last review; good grammar, great picture of what's going on, few mistakes. Awesome! :D
D4rkPhant0m chapter 1 . 3/6
Okay, great job! THAT ***** IS FREAKIN ANNOYING! I wanted to rip her throat out with my teeth! You have definately succeeded in creating a classic OC. THIS is why I hate them. I have not yet found a realistic OC. EVER.

Also, the story itself was great. There were very few mistakes, and you used good grammar. When you were describing that... thing... (human girl does not describe it whatsoever Xp) you created an amazing picture of words to show your audience what 'it' looked like instead of just telling them. You get huge points for that! Very few authors 'show'. Most of them 'tell'. Another thing that you did very well was that you, in my opinion, kept the story flowing and also kept the characters from becoming out of character.

Keep it up! :D
BookLover2401 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I love stories like this
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Epic win, Bakura. Epic win :)
Skreech chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
lol, I love you.
Remy chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
owo After directing my sister to your Sweet Revenge story she mentioned an OC bashing story with Bakura disposing of her into the shadow realm. Took us awhile to find it since she could not remember the story's name nor the author but I found it and once again I praise your lovely work
andysanime chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Bakura better hope that she doesn't come back XD.
ShadowsofDestruction13 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Again, I'm hoping this is a compliment and not an insult. You're good at making hateable, Harpie fangirls.
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Yoko: Wow, that was freakin' hilarious, right, 'kura?

Bakura: I swear, if you call me that one more time, i'm sending you to the shadow realm!

Ryou: Bakura...

Yoko: *sneaks away*

Bakura: oh no you don't!

Yoko: *runs faster*

Ryou: 0-o
ship-in-a-bottle chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Nice. 0 I like it!
Grumpy lump chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Heh heh, I love it. You write very well.
That Patriotic Chick chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
This was super funny! I love Yami's reaction to the "bed slave" part.
Viskii chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
This is absolutely hilarious. I love the entire concept, and the execution itself is brilliant. Your portrayal of the canon characters is spot-on. I loved their conversations at the end (Yami & Bakura, Yami & Yugi, then Bakura & Ryou) the most. And the part where OCGirl starts complaining 'cause Yami & Bakura should be fighting each other... I Lol'ed.

If *you* know of any more female!Ryou fics, I'd love the links. _

Thanks for writing some great stuff and brightening my morning.

-Viskii :)
The Flea chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
wonderful story! i loved it! i can't wait to read your female!Ryou story! i love your female!kai ones too! great job!
dragonfire7654321 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
_It was great i can't wait to see your future female ryou storys though i was rolling on the floor laughing at 5 different points in the story espically the sassiness and when yami came over and yugi tired of all the girls after his up the good work and can't wait to read more.