Reviews for Mistletoe
FWandFS chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Sigh! So beautiful and so Gibbs-Abby. You write Abby to perfection (not over the top, but in her singular quirky fashion). Loved the iron-bladder and 3 Caf-Pows!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was such a beautiful story! :D
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Aww! Love the ending!
Hubbub chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
that was f ing HOT!
pety54 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was sweet and hot. Good job.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
“You never need a reason, Abbs,” he said as barely even a whisper. He gently ran his thumb across her cheek

Oh my god... That's like... heaven! I'd like Gibbs to do that with me.

Amazing work, and I wouldn't originally say this, but I am glad you changed the ending!

*Still in a daze*

Loves!

Always,

Ellie
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow!

That was great!

Lol, Ziva kept pulling McGee and Tony into the room so Abby and Gibbs could have their moment.

The last line after the kiss was perfect!

"You never need a reason, Abbs”

You summed it up in a way that let us know that they would get together

Love it!
ducky72 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw - this is so sweet. I like the idea that Gibbs returned to join them for the movie.
Jo. R chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lovely, sweet story - I love how the others kept interupting and that Ziva was trying to give the two some privacy! Lovely moment, wish we got this on the show!
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was so sweet and just what I needed to read today. Thanks!

Teresa
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great Job. Can't wait for more from you. We'll take what we can get. Christmas in July you write when the thoughts strike and if we ever pause to write something or try and force it that never works out well. Great Job. Hugs and Many best wishes. Of course I would have loved him saying. technically the kiss should be on the lips and gently have kissed her lips. Grins and runs off.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009