Reviews for New Year Celebrations
Ms. Videl Son chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
She pointed up one hand and, in a faintly teasing tone, said, “Look, just there, it spells out ‘Eraser is an idiot’. Fancy that.”

Eraser turned her big blue eyes to where Videl was pointed, squinted for a moment, then shook her head as she smiled.

“Oh, Videl-chan, have you ever considered having your eyes checked? That clearly says ‘Videl’, not ‘Eraser’.”

LOVE this part XD Not only is it funny, but it shows how close the girls really are. You only joke like this with close pals (ie, people who will understand that you're joking around without adding the disclaimer "just kidding").

Videl suddenly realised that it wasn’t a far stretch of her imagination to see Eraser with fangs and claws, a tube of lipstick held aloft in one hand and a mascara brush in the other. Terror set in and she lightly touched Eraser’s shoulders.

Love this part, too XD Haha...fangs...Might just have to draw that one day.

Very, VERY cute And it's good to have some Videl Erasa friendshippy fiction out there! Expect me to ask for them again in the future if I win another one of your contests _

MVS

PS: It's me, Megami! Oh, and your prize art is finished, I just can't scan it right now.