Reviews for Two Worlds
justloveAmeliaG chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
I love this story :)
mary chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Ohhh, this is sorta Lilly thing!
mary chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Hey, i love watching mamma mia over and over again too! And "ihave a dream'' is my favorite song, anyway, i luv the story!
jet2 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
I thought that maybe Alice would be the first to know,
nyxaurora chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Great story, but I do have a question though. If Bella's so famous, how is she free on Independence Day?
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 41 . 4/20/2012
I loved it.I love Hannah montana and I like reading twilight fanfics so yea.
yousuck1234 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Pardon me

Your writing is not per say the best. Please try harder and get better instead of using this childish vocabulary that id see on pre k kids writing. Not to mention this prompt or as people call main idea is not the best topic to pick! Also how could she not tell the secret that she was an international pop singer to Edward but he could tell her that hes a vampire? Just how in the world is her secret more important?
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
That was great story! I hope there's sequel!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2012
Bella's a Virgo, just saying :) We have the same birthday, which is why I know. Just saying in case you see this, and for future references :)
ole ale chapter 25 . 5/7/2011
jeese where did all this fluff come from
bookworm2341 chapter 41 . 1/2/2011
loved it.

bookworm2341
YouJustGotVamp'd chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
luv it.
TaylorNicole44 chapter 41 . 6/28/2010
Heyyy! I loooved this story! :) the only thing I didn't really

care for was how you use the Disney characters so much and basically copying the Disney shows, although that might have been your intention the whole time that was my only dislike in the story. Great job again :)
TaylorNicole44 chapter 41 . 6/28/2010
Heyyy! I loooved this story! :) the only thing I didn't really

foreversyd chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Ahh, this story is SO disney channel.

Its good though