Reviews for Detach
Narges chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
So much sorrow and loss :(
Beautiful writing :-)
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was heart breaking. Great job
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very nicely done, JZ. I did not expect Carlisle to arrive. This Edward you paint is the one we should have known all along.

~ Barb
Josie Shane chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was excellent... very well written... very good grasp on the characters. Thank you so much for sharing... I wish you would continue.
UTmouser1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Love this story. Just one comment: instead of "kneeled" it should be "knelt"
OnceFallen chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow really great! you must write another one :D
basket1544 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow what a great story. Good imagery.
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
THAT was sooo depressing... idiotic Edward... I don't know... on one side he was so noble... on the other side he was a jerk... geez... talking 'bout the importance of communication *cough* telling Bella *cough*...
Mambomama chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was powerful, bb! Wow! I'm glad I had the opportunity to read it. Thanks!
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very nice j. i have always thought it would be something like that for e once i learned he really didn't want to leave and it had all been a lie. but i tell ya, i was so pissed at first. i just could not imagine why on earth he would leave if he loved her no matter what, but it was for her! nice work.
Destriy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This gave me a new perspective on New Moon. It's so sad hearing Edward's thoughts
troyalg chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I probably can't say any more than any one else, but this story went straight to my heart. It was horribly sad. Don't really know what else to say, but very good.
kneon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow! Heart wrentching. It reminded me so much of New Moon with Bella in the forest after Edward left her. You can definetly see that they both belonged together because they both felt the pain so deeply.
nVaVnVa chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
nice job. that was a good angst story :D i enjoyed reading it.
Enza chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
is so good it's scary! Seriously, one of the best fics I've ever read in this category.