Reviews for Back from Rebellion
AFgurl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wait, why did I see the same parahraph twice, mate?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I know that your story is a few years old but I wanted to tell you that I absolutely loved it! (forgive me for I only read this part, I didn't read back from Italy, but the part I did read was excellent!) I feel like you captured Edward and Carlisle the way they would react to each other if this were to happen in the book.
I really like reading spanking stories between Edward and Carlisle especially when the main theme is hurt/comfort. I will be looking into your other stories, but I wanted to stop and tell you that this story was absolutely brilliant. Exactly what I was looking to read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hello
i love you history
jetbrat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i love your stories. they are great
Fullmetalsymphonia chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very nice :) poor Edward though but all is good in the end :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Very good, but how can this be the sequel when it came first? Nice one!
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
A great story. Very well written.
littlemsEMOtional chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Doing great ur grammer is awsome
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Poor Baby!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I never realised that although this is on my favorites list iand in our Twilight Spankfic community, I never reviewed.

First off my favorite line is:

"Ah, tell the son of a preacher man something about guilt."

I love that line and it says so much about his understanding of what his son is feeling.

It felt like a real bad idea now, going to Carlisle for punishment.

"Please stop", he whispered.

"This is your punishment, Edward. You don't get any say in when it will stop," Carlisle admonished him.

Too late to change your mind now - LOVED IT. CARLISLE IS A GOOD DAD.

Your spankfics are awesome and I always reccommend them to my friends. I am going to make sure I go back and review them all because you definately deserve to know how good your stories are.
Alyssa105 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It is a good story, though, below, I will post a small document I wrote as I read. This will have quotations from the story.

“Do you really want to go through with this? It will hurt”, he asked his son, not sure if he wanted to do it himself.

“It is hurting now.”

One thing we don't want to do is try to override pain with other pains. That can cause very bad psychological disorder.

“Then prepare.” No more needed to be said.

wow, not understanding psychology yet, are we?

Yes it hurt; much more than exspected. But concentrating on the hurt on his bottem made the hurt in his head and heart not as terrible as before. He knew the guilt would lessen with time, but he felt he deserved everything Carlisle could dish out for him and he would take it like a man.

Again, pain shouldn't work to over ride pain; its really bad for the mind.

“I will be keeping a close eye on you, boy. For the next century you had better keep the ball low.”

Wasn't he forgiven, and didn't he choose his fate?

“I want your nose in a corner and I want you not to ‘sir’ me. We are family, Edward, do not forget that.”

How could he be so, I don't know, and then say they are family?
carlisleedwardemmettjasper chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really liked it but it was very hard to read because of of all the spacing i could barely keep track of anything!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was great! liked the flashback. nose in the corner was a great move!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Petuniac3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Again I love this as well as your other one