Reviews for Troy & Gabi One shots M Rated
19931993 chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
ok i like all of the storyies ecxept the 'just a dream zac' i dont now y i just think it is wrong
Emily-Jayne chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
WOW...just amazing, im speechless in a good way ;)
vanilla902 chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
aww that was too damn sweet of troy! i cant wait to here the zac/vanessa! update!
sneal35803 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
ok, I have to admiit, I don't like the thought of Zac cheating. That's just not who I think he is and would be really disappointed in him. Otherwise, it's a great story.
brambleclawrocks chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I liked this one! Hope it doesn't get pulled!

-Brambleclawrocks
Rck.n.Rll chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I'm pretty sure my laptop over heated cuz that was hot! hahaha

as much as I loved the whole chapter I really awed at the part where Troy called her waterbug and Gaby called him wildcat :)

I'm working on reading the rest of your stories, but you're a really good writer! :)
xoSuperstarletxo chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hey, read this as soon as you posted it but i had to run out to work and every time i am on, i forget to review.

This was brilliant, really, really good for your first one shot. I've never done one but i loved this.

Can't wait for you to write more one shots or anotehr story!
sneal35803yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
love this story - wish you would write more.
celestiallove56 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Another awesome one, Extremely erotic! I love the one shots!
Clembo29 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Loved it!
Rockhardfairies chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Whoo hoo- i just love this one-shot. it is so hot and gosh i just don't know what else to say! i was going to tell you which parts i liked the best but i can't because it was just all amazing and hot- did i say it was hot before: well it was hot-lol. good job and you should deffo write more oneshots!
vanessaandashleyBFF chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Loved it! I can't believe I'm the first to review! A one-shot like this should have a ton of review...

Anyway, excellent job :)