Reviews for Of Cars and Killers
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
OMG! Mustang! No! If I was Al I would need therapy for the rest of my life. Great story.
Bre chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That's horrible! My mom told me this story when I was like 9 it scared the living **** outta me! XD
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was chilling. This is one of my favorite urban legends and your take on it sure is creepy. Ed and Al will probably be scarred for life after witnessing that. Good work.
Jefo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
ah! spookyness! love it! xD
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh hey,my teacher read that to my class job!
dont we all love david chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Dude, i dunno what ossesed you to write such a scary story, but i just want to thank you for it!

It freaking scared my shitless!
KingCobra582 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Please update this story. It's too good to just end it here.
KnightwhosaysNI chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
tap...tap...tap...

and three shall be the number, not two,and most certainly not four and three shall be the number and the number shall be three

(MONTY PYTHON'S HOLY GRAIL REFERENCE)
havoc'shomie chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wow... super freaky,cool,creepy and awesome, all in one.
Fangirl218 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
WOW!

this story freaked me OUT! you're really good at writing horror stories :)

-ZexysGirl-
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Those last lines scared the hell outta me. Awesome job.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Woah...that's just creepy. I don't even want to know what your inspiration was for this late Halloween-scary-story worthy this is. XD Keep up the awesome work!
The Spirit Realm chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh wow, I love this story when someone tells me it, and you put an FMA twist on it too! Yay! :D Very creepy and gory, plus you killed off Mustang! Everything I like! Be great if you continued!
silver diamond eyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
noo! omg no roy! the bastard killed roy n al saw! poor ed was out there he mustve seen the whole thing! ROY! :'( X

good story i like :D