Reviews for Dark Ace x Master Cyclonis Drabbles
Dark Lions chapter 32 . 11/3/2011
This was truly a milestone for Darklonis-I liked..no loved this so much ) I first read it when I was an anonymous user but now I have a profile I can put forward my adoring review-this was brilliant thank you so much-you rock )
devi chapter 32 . 9/2/2010
asmoe i want to know more please it is so good what happens and what dose she say if the dark ace want to marrys her
Vaele chapter 31 . 8/12/2010
These are so cute, but it's a bummer that they're limited to 100 Words. Instead of one every week, why not everyday? it would be alot better for us aswell. I'd like to see more.

Btw, I can't check any replies you leave on the Review section, you'll need to send one as a private message if you wan't to. I don't receive E-Mails anymore ):
StarUchiha chapter 28 . 3/21/2010
these are some of the greastest drabbles i have ever read! seriously, i love how you show the sides they hide without ruining their dark natures (i find many writters can do that with bad guys, i've had some trouble with it myself). i applaude your wirtting skills and ideas! they are gorgeous!
behappy1999 chapter 28 . 3/9/2010
for somthing ypu dont thinks good this if faily good try to write more!
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 28 . 2/3/2010
Awesome work :D

Great drabble :D
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 28 . 12/24/2009
awesome, i see they are getting more signals.

anyways update soon
Saffronica612 chapter 28 . 12/23/2009
fascinating...i wonder who he's fighting?

i really loved this drabble, i feel like it's more vivid than usual. i thought this was amazingly realistic and it seemed to conclude itself, even though it was only 100 words. once again, i am in awe of your writing skills.

merry christmas!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 27 . 12/16/2009
o! awesome! update soon!
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 27 . 12/16/2009
(sorry i've been so absent over the last...many chapters ; too much uni work)

wow, the last 15 or so drabbles (that a all just read) were awesome. You've very consistent in keeping an excellent quality of these drabbles. Very good :D

Keep it up :D
Saffronica612 chapter 27 . 12/16/2009
aw, so cute, they were bowling together!

thank you so much for updating! it was a beautiful chapter!
The Alien of Pluto chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
Fluffy enough for me! :D
Saffronica612 chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
I really liked this chapter. I thought it was so sweet, how she still believed in him after everything. Great job!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
i liked that chapter! alot! update soon!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 25 . 12/3/2009
AWESOME! you really do an awesome job on these! continue