Reviews for Redemption
Lustin4aCullen chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I love versions of Alice's backstory. I think involving James and making him her BFF is brilliant. I look forward to more..
americo2009 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I believe I have read everyone of your stories and still love your work. This is the first story that I have ever read that puts a good-ish side on James. It is different in a wonderful way. Almost as good as how you changed Aro and Marcus in ALiF and ALiL. It was a sutle change. Great job. :)
Eyes of Topaz chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Wow! Lillie it has taken me a very long time to get to this story but was definitely worth the wait.

Loved how you built Alice's back story around them. I am so disappointed that the director's did not include James' revalation to Bella about Alice - they could have done so much with it as you have so clearly shown here.

Sentimental and heartbreaking...just loved it!
Reggie Jolie chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Reggie Jolie chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Bury

conversation with edward james ... edward said not forgive easily, but it was what he did.

I loved the ending that you gave to James, to become a police

Reggie Jolie chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
cool
Reggie Jolie chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
poor james

I really feel for him, because he was consumed by the desire for revenge

and Alice does not recognize him and abandoned him when he turned into a vampire.
Reggie Jolie chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
our

this chapter was very sad ... the electroshock, the "treatment" applied to cure the madness of Alice James ... going to see it day and night ... and then she does not know, do not recognize that they had sex together.

gee,
Reggie Jolie chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
beautiful

The James, still young, in love with moose, and it corresponds

very beautiful

Reggie Jolie chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
hi

I'm really enjoying this side of James and human ...

and Alice's childhood
Reggie Jolie chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
cool
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
cool chapter

sincerelyalh chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
wow, that was so amazing!
Rev K chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
I want you to know that I have read all most all of your stories and they are all exceptional! I am really impressed. I personally wish this ould have been James' story (I always felt the character deserved more depth, myself. I think you have done him justice. I will continue to read your works. I really enjoy them.

Sincerely,

Reverend Crystal
Silverinumiko chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
AwH!

I really liked this story

espeacially how james showed he turned around
561 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »