Reviews for Redemption
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
i loved this! i just read the hole thing this past hour! i cant wait to start the sequal!
ellis1516 chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
wht a wonderful story - i was in tears by the end

you have a wonderful gift for writting about love and how things dnt always end the way we want them, and how it doesnt mean the end of the world, just the end of tht chapter-there are always better time ahead.

i was crying whn i read the end i wanted alice and james to be together so much (im slightly bias because i cant stand jasper in ALIF lol) i think it would have been a wonderful addiion to twilight if there story had played out like this.

simply wonderful - thank god you gave him heather

sophie aka team edward
xxQuixQuixBabixx chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
hey good story
Dragonsdeathangel chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I'm sad to see this story end, it made me cry as it ended. I'm glad things worked out for James. I really did enjoy it.
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
I would love a sequel. This is one of the most beautiful stories that I've ever read. I cried. This story made me embrace my own pain. It made me reflect. I know that it's fiction, but everything about it was so real. You are a really talented writer, I hope that you continue to write.
Thank you chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
one word: Aw!
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
You couldnt have ended that story on a happier note! As usual Lil...you never fail your fans! :D I miss you...hearing from you that is. Keep the great stories coming! YOU ROCK BABE!
Stephycats7785 chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
I think it would be interesting to see a sequel were Alice and James end up together. I loved this story but was sad to see them not end up together. Jasper is great and heather seems nice but they had a love that should have them be together always.
Sue chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
what a great way to tell a James story. Your writing is so well done and job!
herestolife222 chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
This was such a great story. The flow of it was perfect. And the ending was happy without being corny. Fantastic.
jilburfm chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Very sweet ending:-)

2 years and Bella's still not a vamp? What up w/ that? Did they decide to not get married?

Without the knowledge of the whole procreating vampy-ness from E&B, James might just knock up Heather on the honeymoon!
PeacockParadox chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Jeez, L.

It seems no matter what you write, I fall absolutely head over heels in love with it.

Every story is pure brilliance.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

-Peacock
Lead69 chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Short by Lillie Cullen standards but perfectly so.

We were given a very sketchy reference by SM to a linked past between James and Alice, well with this story you filled those blanks perfectly.

You showed that life no matter what the detours and roadblocks that are laid before us a HEA can be for the taking for anyone.

Well done Lillie and thank you.
JustBiteMePLease chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
*clap clap clap*

What a sweet ending :)

Loved this story Lil- it was original and captivating and well written!

Love ya hard bb,

Tammy
sirenastarot chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
I really loved this story. James' backstory was something that I always wondered about. SM mentions Alice and James' connection but then that's it gr! Thanks for filling in the blanks! You did very well! Oh! And I would definitely be interested in a sequel!
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »