Reviews for Homecoming
kirstytron chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Very good but also so sad :(
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
beautiful, simply that. You had me struggling to avoid banging my head on my desk when I read the little flashback; mostly because I think everything that happened to them is unfair xD No, really, there are many unfair things in RE and this is one of them.

Sad, beautiful and striking ending. Congratulations!
Indigo Siren chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
A simply lovely story. Its a rare treat to read something soully focused on Sherry, and I loved every moment of it. It was a very touching piece. I commend you for a excellently written piece.
Vogue Dirge chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is probably one of the best future one-shots I've read in a very long time. You had me tearing up at the end a bit!

xo

Vogue
nolongusedeactivate chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! I love this! You don't see many fics on the Birkins, specifically one on Sherry.

Goodness, I could really feel her pain and loneliness throughout this entire story. I especially felt bad for her when she went looking for her drawing, not knowing that William had kept it safely away.

Wonderful job once again, hun! Loves it!

~Divine Arion~
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww man, thats heartbreaking, poor Sherry. You did insanely well
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. A seriously inventive and original piece of work with a character that usually goes un-noticed.

Your prose is good and solid with a real sense of who Sherry has become and what she has been through without going over the top. I loved the flash back to the moment between her father and her was a subtle, but wonderful touch.

It's rare that you see a fic in Resident Evil that deal with the human side of things so well, but you have succeded and I am happy to say this is going to be in my favorite stoires list.

A superb piece of work, please continue.

R.G X
Kitsune Blade chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I'll make a slightly shorter review here since I kinda rambled in my review on DA. XD

Anyway, I love this little one-shot muchly. -flail- In your characterization of Sherry, she seemed very... real. o.o Like I could walk down the street and meet a stranger who was just like her. I'm not sure why... maybe because it's so early in the morning over here right now and I'm tired... but yeah. XD;

Once again, thank you so much for writing this for me! -glomp-
Chaed chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is the greatest Sherry fanfiction I ever read. I cant say more than that.