Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
My favorite line of this chapter is... "I love you, Bella, Always and Forever."

What I like about it is the Always and Forever part is kind of ironic, because I have those exact words tattooed on my sholder serwounding the circle part of a Triquetra(the symbol that represents the 'Charmed Ones' in the popular T.V. series "Charmed"). It represents (for me any way) the constant conectivity of my Grandma, my Mom, my Sister, and myself and how we will love each other no mater how far apart our lives may take us. so even though you don't know me, it is real sweet to hear those words (Always And Forever) in context that shows undying love.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
WOW! Looks like I need to update my passport and hope on a plane to Sydney. Please don't let them leave there until I have seen them! *_* LOLz! Great chapter!
twi nana chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
great chappie, oh, and since I am from Columbus, every time you mention something about OSU, or the are, makes me smile.
twi nana chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Well Edward, see it isn't always about you LOL
twi nana chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
hmm, this is going to be fun!
pucina chapter 54 . 4/5/2011
"She's much more powerful than a succubus, Jasper. The Denali sisters have got nothing on Bella." That should have boosted up Bella's confidence. It just broke my heart for Edward. Jasper is so lucky not hearing the thoughts of those around him for the rest of his existence. As jealous as he is, it would not go well.
pucina chapter 53 . 4/5/2011
At least Bella can be sure that Charlie is not alone. I'm happy for him. Can imagine him blushing. Talking about his love-life isn't exactly his comfort zone.

The change was really sweet - the seduction, the lovemaking and him turning her. Glad that this change were less dramatic than in previous version. This one suites this storyline so much better.
pucina chapter 52 . 4/5/2011
This really has been tough on Edward. I wish I could get an EPOV. I hope that he's not feeling suicidal this time since Bella is going to stay at arms length. Not that seeing her with his brother makes it any easier on him. But masochism seems to be his thing anyway. I mean, he left in NM so she could get together with Newton! LOL!
pucina chapter 51 . 4/5/2011
The last time I read about Jasper not answering Alice's calls it led to pain, a heartbreak, separation and some more interesting events. Let's see where this is going to lead us this time.
pucina chapter 50 . 4/5/2011
I want some bows on my wrists. All I get is a cold shower. *sigh*
pucina chapter 49 . 4/5/2011
"It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, I did. It just wasn't the ability-enhanced, mind-blowing, multiple orgasms 'til I'm ready to pass out kind of thing I was used to with the sex god that is Jasper."

Oh, wow. Not that I wouldn't compare, but really, Bella? That’s kind of harsh. I don’t think many man can make their girl orgasm the very first time they do it.

I'm definitely up for some scientific research :)
pucina chapter 48 . 4/5/2011
YEY! Bella's got some damn hot college memory! I think this wasn't exactly the experience Edward had in mind when he wanted for her to go to college back at school but I think he doesn't mind.
pucina chapter 47 . 4/4/2011
3rd installment to the "Lesson" saga? You know I have other things to do, right?
pucina chapter 46 . 4/4/2011
This is great! I would love to be lucky enough to have read this story while you still updated. Would have been great to see an update and open THIS! I'm a sucker for April fools I definitely would have been all: whatthaf*?

You're awesome!

Thank you, Mama!
pucina chapter 45 . 4/4/2011
Dear Lillie,

I am so overwhelmed by this story! I have enjoyed every moment of it!

It is great to see that things are working out for all of them, but what did it for me, as for the most I'm sure, was Bella' POV there at the end. I value the message - no matter what you've done and what you've been through, remember it's led to who you are now.

Thank you for this absolutely amazing story!

Love,