Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
pucina chapter 51 . 4/5/2011
The last time I read about Jasper not answering Alice's calls it led to pain, a heartbreak, separation and some more interesting events. Let's see where this is going to lead us this time.
pucina chapter 50 . 4/5/2011
I want some bows on my wrists. All I get is a cold shower. *sigh*
pucina chapter 49 . 4/5/2011
"It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, I did. It just wasn't the ability-enhanced, mind-blowing, multiple orgasms 'til I'm ready to pass out kind of thing I was used to with the sex god that is Jasper."

Oh, wow. Not that I wouldn't compare, but really, Bella? That’s kind of harsh. I don’t think many man can make their girl orgasm the very first time they do it.

I'm definitely up for some scientific research :)
pucina chapter 48 . 4/5/2011
YEY! Bella's got some damn hot college memory! I think this wasn't exactly the experience Edward had in mind when he wanted for her to go to college back at school but I think he doesn't mind.
pucina chapter 47 . 4/4/2011
3rd installment to the "Lesson" saga? You know I have other things to do, right?
pucina chapter 46 . 4/4/2011
This is great! I would love to be lucky enough to have read this story while you still updated. Would have been great to see an update and open THIS! I'm a sucker for April fools I definitely would have been all: whatthaf*?

You're awesome!

Thank you, Mama!
pucina chapter 45 . 4/4/2011
Dear Lillie,

I am so overwhelmed by this story! I have enjoyed every moment of it!

It is great to see that things are working out for all of them, but what did it for me, as for the most I'm sure, was Bella' POV there at the end. I value the message - no matter what you've done and what you've been through, remember it's led to who you are now.

Thank you for this absolutely amazing story!

Love,

~ Pucina
pucina chapter 44 . 4/4/2011
This sums it up nicely. I just wish we get to see an earlier EPOV. Jasper said he was anguished seeing Bella turned without his knowledge (and participation). It was great to see that Kelly had it all figured out, though. The picture of Jasper and Amelia was a nice touch. Loved it!
pucina chapter 43 . 4/4/2011
Oh, that's cute. The Volturi just wanted to get rid of Caius! I was a bit surprised that Aro was willing to sacrifice Jane and Alec as well. I thought he enjoyed her powers the most. Anyway, maybe Aro can have the Cullens as freelance workers for times like these. You know, in the name of old friendship. LMAO!
pucina chapter 42 . 4/4/2011
Thrust Bella to be nauseated by blood even after her transformation. What is she gonna feed on? Or that's her power. Not to have to feed. XD What kind of a vampire is she if she can't swallow blood? Jokes aside, she must have some power to save the rest. I can't wait to find out what it is.
pucina chapter 41 . 4/4/2011
So much for Edward's mistakes being monumental compared to Jasper's. I wonder how he's going to explain this when Bella awakes. If Edward would be taken away to never return, I think Bella would have wanted to stay human and die. Taking into account Edwards beliefs, he would wish for the same - at least she would have kept her soul. But since I don't think Edward's gonna die, this should work out somehow. I mean, Alice saw than Jasper was gonna turn Bella since the very beginning so It was meant to be.
pucina chapter 40 . 4/4/2011
This is bad. This is so very bad! Is it because Jasper couldn't hide his feelings? Is it because the 4 of them went to England and Volturi thought they're hiding? What did Jasper do? Is this where Jasper's POV takes over?
pucina chapter 39 . 4/4/2011
You must know that I re-read last chapter’s ending like 10 times before I started with this :) I was just too happy to go on!

Charlie’s POV! That is so cute. I was wishing to know his thoughts and there I have it. Seriously, you’re my kind of author!

I now wonder how Edward could be so calm on the plane. At the time I thought he must have gone through dozens of wedding for Rosalie and Emmett as well as for Alice and Jasper and knows how it goes. I knew he must have been thinking that he'd like to marry Bella. That maybe they could get married in June with no pretense. But he was gonna propose. And he knew it could go both ways. He has some serious trust in Bella. It was perfect!

Oh, and it’s pretty hard imagining Edward scared shitless but I think I got that image. As well as the one with him beaming after Bella agreed to marry him.

"What about now? What about today?" and I’m shaking again. Seriously, where is this nervousness coming from?

"Well, I don't know about you gentlemen, but this proud papa could use a drink!" This is SO Charlie. Made me smile.

Wedding in Christmastime with red and emerald green all around. That is so adorable! I really like the idea. I'm sure it wasn't exactly what Bella had in mind when she chose the colors but it fits perfectly.

I don’t even want to think about what’s gonna happen when Jasper gets to know about all this. Or is he too occupied missing Heidi?
pucina chapter 38 . 4/4/2011
*gapes uncontrollably*

I. WAS NOT. EXPECTING. THAT!

I mean, not now. Not until June or so.

You rock the fanfiction world, Lillie! I seriously am at your feet! For the second time in this story you have left me speechless. I needed a moment before I gathered any coherent thought to start writing this review. For real.

Um, the wedding. SO beautiful. I would have loved to see the surprise on Alice's face and the smirk on Bella's. The proposal was incredibly beautiful, sweet and wonderful. The ceremony - adorable and intimate.

And the ending! I should get a dictionary to comment on that particular event. I still have no idea what to say. My heart is pounding in my chest like I was right there! I'm truly awed. I've never read a fic where Charlie gets to witness this moment. Must be a moment of his life!

You just killed me, I hope you know that! I'll be alive to read the next chapter, though! XD
pucina chapter 37 . 4/4/2011
Jasper is still being a dickhead! I hope he knows that. And I hopethat in the next chapter I get to read about a certain proposal and wedding. Or a visit to Volterra. Whichever you prefer to give us first.
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »