Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
pucina chapter 36 . 4/4/2011
WOW! What a party!

Kelly dressed as Buffy is hilarious! Felix might be in serious trouble for his lusting after Kelly and forgetting himself while doing it when he returns to Volterra and sees Aro.

He is going back, right?

Adrian’s monologue before joining the party is hysterical. The evening held so much promise to turn out for the best. I mean, Emmett as a pimp-daddy in purple suit with leopard print lapels, lime green shirt and all! I’m dying here laughing so hard!

And then Jasper has to ruin everything... Couldn't he forget Bella as soon as Heidi arrived? That wouldn't make this story as interesting, I guess.

I'm a little worried about Edward as well. Didn't Heidi or Felix hear his and Adrian's conversation? That would expose his knowledge.

I'm not surprised Bella isn't a party animal. Has she ever had a nice and enjoyable evening out?
pucina chapter 35 . 4/4/2011
I had a feeling that the time denoted with no words would describe the past most accurately. That it would hurt the most.

I must say it was really interesting to learn that Aro has seen her life and Bella has experienced Jane's gift. I was wondering how you'd explain her silence to Aro if immunity to the extra powers is only the singer thing. I'm happy to learn that you've changed a bit of NM too. It suits this story.
pucina chapter 34 . 4/4/2011
Damn, I'm crying again. The fact that Adele's version of "Make You Feel My Love" randomly started to play in the background didn't help one bit. I think I need a hug. *sniffles*
pucina chapter 33 . 4/4/2011
Felix's got some good lovin'. Oh, yeah! He really sounds like a player.

I can't wait for their England trip. I wish I could see Alice's face when they get to the surprise part. I just hope it will work out since Felix and Heidi is supposed to be with them all the time. Maybe Felix can go with them and leave Heidi to take care of Jasper. That could work out nicely. :)
pucina chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
Mmmm... I really enjoyed that! I think this was the most enjoyable chapter yet. Just for a moment everything is fine and so sweet. Maybe it's just a calm before the storm, which is fine by me.

Emmett is hilarious and wonderful, and just the best big brother ever! For everyone. I loved what he said to Jasper. I think it is the longest serious speech I have ever heard from him ever. Of course, the next moment after he hangs up the phone is to call Edward and make up for it by being all goofy and fun. He's absolutely adorable!
pucina chapter 31 . 4/3/2011
I thought that singer thing was supposed to be rare. But maybe, if all of them found their partners it will work out for the best. The Cullen clan gets quite big, but the Volturi seems to be losing some of the members so it's all good :)

Oh, and the shower scene...Mmmmm HOT!
pucina chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
Sweet mother of smut!

"Edward…you can…um…move now if you want to…" Bwahaha! *laughs & falls on floor*

*wipes tears away* besides the fun part, it was really cute. Sweet and very intimate and somehow just real, you know. Loved it!

If Jazz finds his mate in Heidi, I'm all for it! Would be weird though. You know, her being a Volturi and all...
pucina chapter 29 . 4/3/2011
"I think I've created a monster" Hell yeah! Can't wait until they get to the good stuff! Will Edward have to bear the discomfort and acquiesce the company? Because I don't think he will be able to keep his hands to himself for long?
pucina chapter 28 . 4/3/2011
Another wedding! *squeal* This is so fun! Finally someone can surprise Alice. I mean, a real big white surprise with months of planning ahead. Brilliant idea! I'm sure Edward will be up for it.

Oh, did Edward hear the swagger remark? He must be mortified to know for sure that not only Bella but also Adrian knows about it. I mean, it has to be a big deal for him.
pucina chapter 27 . 4/3/2011
So the rabbit from Emmett came in handy, strange enough, for both of them. LMAO! That was steamy! Oh, I bet Bella heard him. This is so good!
pucina chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
I want to hear the messages that Jasper left on Bella's voicemail. I always thought that he had the advantage in controlling his emotions but it seems he's the first to break under pressure. Poor guy.

I wonder why Alice is so worked up over the wedding. Maybe the preparations would come in handy..? (: Then again, it's Alice we're talking about.
pucina chapter 25 . 4/2/2011
Oh, finally some serious confessions and decisions have been made. I, personally, think it is right to break up with Jasper. Bella has always been a bad liar and her guilt would give her away even if she didn't return Edward's feelings. I want to see what Jasper makes of his upcoming conversation with Bella. Will he see it as the best strategy to keep them all alive or will he see only suspicion. I'm betting for the second. Good thing she is learning to control her emotions. It might come in handy.
pucina chapter 24 . 4/2/2011
It seems that right and wrong has lesser meaning for Edward than it did before :) Well, at least he didn't touch he back! That would have been WRONG! Right now I can't see it as worse than what Bella did with Jasper while she still was with Edward. They both let themselves go to the feelings.

Can't wait for Bella's reaction, though, when he tells her in the morning. If he'll man up, that is.

I need a BPOV for this to know the full force of her embarrassment!

I AM LOVING THIS!
pucina chapter 23 . 4/2/2011
It took Jasper one steamy night to take Bella from Edward. Maybe a few weeks can bring her home again. I mean, the passion clearly hasn't died.

Oh, and I'm really liking Kelly!
pucina chapter 22 . 4/2/2011
*speechless and crying*

I mean it! Read eyes and all. The ending is heartbreaking. It's not sad, it's torturous. I never thought there would come a day that Edward would be in so much pain he couldn't gather enough strength to kiss Bella.

Lillie, you're wonderful. No-one can deliver so much emotion in a story as you can!

Thank you, again, for sharing this!
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »