Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
pucina chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Wouldn't have thought Jasper was such a coward. How could he? When Edward left, he at least did it for Bella not for himself. This was a really sad chapter. Except the Emmett part, of course. It was hilarious! The ending broke my heart, though.
pucina chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
Ally-Angel said YES! *squeal*
pucina chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
I'm in tears. Jasper should be thanking Edward for hiding his emotions. I, personally, wouldn't want to live through his pain.

And why did Bella jump from Edward's kiss? I don't think it felt wrong. I think the electricity felt all too familiar and too good. Let's see if my theory is right when Jasper comes home to sense guilt from her...or not.
pucina chapter 18 . 4/2/2011
I. DID NOT. SEE. THIS. COMING!

You're the best! I hope you know that!

And I don't think Edward is 'loving it'. It must be devastating to have the love of your life back only to lose her again the hope she wouldn't leave, that this is his last chance if any of them screw this up, most of them are going to die. I don't even know why he keeps the calm facade. My only guess that it to keep him sane not for Jaspers sake...
pucina chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
I really enjoy the Edward Hotel. As twisted and weird it is for Edward to be the host for his ex, holding her through the night and all that, I feel like Bella is more herself there than anywhere else, including her own home. Or maybe this is where her true home is? *sigh* I suppose only time will tell.
pucina chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Is it bad that I hope Jasper won't propose? Or that Bella won't give him a quick "yes" or "OMG! It's exactly what I've always wanted!." I'm not a team anyone person. I love to see the story develop and I think it would leave nowhere. It would be interesting if Edward got an idea of Jaspers plans though. I know, I know. I'm mean. *smiles sweetly*
pucina chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
This is really sweet. Or must I say bittersweet. The friend part made even me say ouch! But Edward has learned a lot and so does Bella. Can't wait to see where this story is going!
pucina chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Dear Lillie,

Thanks for the answer to my previous comment! It really helped me to sort some things out. Put everything in the right perspective. So thanks!

As for this chapter, Jasper finally shows his not so cute side full force. I was surprised that Bella didn't leave earlier. Both of them could use some alone time to think. Or is Bella going to end up at Edward's?
pucina chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
So Kelly was after Jasper! Well, I said we need another character to work this all out. Maybe it will. Somehow...

I do feel bad for Edward to learn that Bella gave herself to Jasper. It was the very same issue that drew them apart...or drew Jasper closer to Bella who drew them apart. Anyway, something Edward said in the last chapter made me wonder. "I just…always hoped it would be me, that we would be each other's firsts." I thought he always hoped that she would stop trying to push him. He wasn't gonna change her, so he wasn't gonna try to be close with her, right?

Made me wonder when does this take place in your mind? Where exactly did you take over Stephenie's work? I know it's after the New Moon events but Victoria was still alive, so this must be more or less the beginning of Eclipse. So I'm wondering, if this Edward is all about virtues and with hope to make Bella his (someday), had he even tried to propose to her? I mean, on one knee with a ring kind of proposal? If not, then he really is the one to take a blame in all of this, cos in that case she wants him, he wants her after the wedding and it could have worked if he had asked. Considering she would have agreed. But at least he would have tried!

Yeah, anyway, would like to hear an answer to that one from you, Lillie. :)

I'm babbling here. Gonna stop now. :)
pucina chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
"Never doubt that, never forget it." Does Jasper even realize what he said just now? I bet Bella feels even worse now.
pucina chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I can totally see Edward wanting to tell Bella to take better care of herself and eat better and being proud that he didn't. I have a hard time imagining him having a good time at the club, though. Or maybe Jasper will screw something up and that will make him feel better.
pucina chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
"He wasn't in love with the real Bella, he was in love with the idea of Bella, and apparently still is." Funny. Edward used to say this about Mike all the time.

"And three – quit fucking up before Jasper tears you to shreds. I'm not missing a game to go to your funeral." Adrian is so cool. He'll make a great Cullen one day. :)
pucina chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Brilliant chapter! It's an EPOV but really provided the feel of everyone involved. When Edward went to take the stage I thought it was going to be something old-fashioned over-sentimental from his playlist but when I read the lyrics and understood what song it is... I cried. Best moment in this story yet!

Loved E&J talk. You can really feel Jasper's despair. I think he never really understood Edward's feeling until now. He's not only afraid of losing her but also staying alone and having to watch her go to his own brother. That must be a tough one.
pucina chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Soooo, is the party still on? (:
pucina chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
They are so cute! I just don't know if Alice has to share everything with Adrian. Well, of course she does, they're in love! But he knows that Edward can read minds, right? Can Adrian already control his mind around him?

And I love how protective Adrian is towards Bela "If he did anything to hurt her, I will attach a car bomb to his Volvo and roast marshmallows over the flames." I guess that is the only way how he can try to hurt Edward, you know, him being a vamp and all.
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »