Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Did you take down a lesson in release?
MrsMajorJ chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I can't do it. I want to. I really want to. I just finished Re reading Lesson in Release. Love it, you know I do. I want to read this again too, but I can't. I'm already crying and it's only chapter 2. I so want to read the who,e trilogy, but I can't break Jasper's heart again. I cry just thinking about it.

Why did you write such a wonderful story that makes me cry? I'm going to TRY to read this. . . . But I make no promises.
stone5fly chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I read the first story...tryed reading the second...I just can't stand how you wrote Bella what a fricken hoe. She hurts both Edward and Jasper Constantly, and seems to care very little. Your writing is great but story line sucks as* . I won't finish reading my only hope is they both dump Bella! Maybe Jasper and Edward hook up and see how she feels :)
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
This is where i stop reading, this bitch doesn't deserve him, now i wish you didn't tell me about the sequel, now i feel... empty. This was not satisfying for how large her betrayal was!
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Oh my god, your edward is pissing me, 'bella you are perfect even tho you broke my heart and won't let me move on'... I don't know when edward will open his eyes and tell that cheating bitch what she really is.

But i am afraid to read because this is infuriating me on how he talks about her after what the fuck she did. Like she's some goddess who didn't cheat on him with his brother and thinks she has to right to keep him as a friend and come to him comfort?

Right now edward is appearing like another jacob to me.
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
WTF I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS.

who was the one who cheated on someone with their OWN BROTHER, who is the one totally cool with their relationship as if they didn't stab him in the fucking back!
LolaTheSa chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Honestly, this story is pissing me off instead of giving me closure.
angelari7 chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
Sorry I went on a rant about Bella. I'll keep My comments for my self and hope you haven't read my reviews.
angelari7 chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
Though I hate this Bella. Your writing is good.
angelari7 chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
In this story that Edward always wondered that Bella doesn't have strong feelings towards him, I think he is right. Her love and commitment towards Edward is not strong.
angelari7 chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
I don't know if you read this or not, but I needed to vent,so don't mind what I write except for you are a good writer.
so here is what I think about Bella, she is a selfish tramp.
AnnieBGoode chapter 45 . 9/30/2013
After Finishing the actual story the first thing I want to say is thank you for posting this. You didn't need to drag me anywhere in the beginning, I was always on Jasper's side. But even though I hate Bella and Edward together, all angsty and overly dramatic and oh my God, he's so perfect and I don't deserve to breathe the same air he's breathing and How can she be in love with a monster like me, I should leave her forever because it's probably for the best bla bla bla... Okay where was I going with this? Oh, right: even though I hate them together you ended the story in a way that didn't make me want to puke, which is saying something!
I'm looking forward to reading the outtakes/alternate endings/whatever you have in store for me! :)
loventherussian17 chapter 54 . 7/8/2013
Love it
Nisa Cullen chapter 45 . 5/13/2013
I loved A Lesson in Realeased nd was shocked I missed the sequel and was confused as to why it was an E/B tale. My heart broke for Jasper over md over and until the end of this epilogue I didn't remember my heart broke for Edward last time as well. The last paragraph summed up perfectly every thought I had and her power definitely makes sense. I'm still broken for Jasper and feel so bad for Heidi! She knows she's the 4th love Jasper has had and after being broken is there enough of him left? Poor things, such a tragedy for all.
wasnotthe1 chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
I'm sad for jasper and wish Bella would make up her mind
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »