Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
LolaTheSa chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Honestly, this story is pissing me off instead of giving me closure.
angelari7 chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
Sorry I went on a rant about Bella. I'll keep My comments for my self and hope you haven't read my reviews.
angelari7 chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
Though I hate this Bella. Your writing is good.
angelari7 chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
In this story that Edward always wondered that Bella doesn't have strong feelings towards him, I think he is right. Her love and commitment towards Edward is not strong.
angelari7 chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
I don't know if you read this or not, but I needed to vent,so don't mind what I write except for you are a good writer.
so here is what I think about Bella, she is a selfish tramp.
AnnieBGoode chapter 45 . 9/30/2013
After Finishing the actual story the first thing I want to say is thank you for posting this. You didn't need to drag me anywhere in the beginning, I was always on Jasper's side. But even though I hate Bella and Edward together, all angsty and overly dramatic and oh my God, he's so perfect and I don't deserve to breathe the same air he's breathing and How can she be in love with a monster like me, I should leave her forever because it's probably for the best bla bla bla... Okay where was I going with this? Oh, right: even though I hate them together you ended the story in a way that didn't make me want to puke, which is saying something!
I'm looking forward to reading the outtakes/alternate endings/whatever you have in store for me! :)
loventherussian17 chapter 54 . 7/8/2013
Love it
Nisa Cullen chapter 45 . 5/13/2013
I loved A Lesson in Realeased nd was shocked I missed the sequel and was confused as to why it was an E/B tale. My heart broke for Jasper over md over and until the end of this epilogue I didn't remember my heart broke for Edward last time as well. The last paragraph summed up perfectly every thought I had and her power definitely makes sense. I'm still broken for Jasper and feel so bad for Heidi! She knows she's the 4th love Jasper has had and after being broken is there enough of him left? Poor things, such a tragedy for all.
wasnotthe1 chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
I'm sad for jasper and wish Bella would make up her mind
wasnotthe1 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Seriously? I think I might go crazy reading this. A volturri cockblock is the worst kind
wasnotthe1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I really dislike Bella right now
wasnotthe1 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Very accurate description of an osu game day
wasnotthe1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I'm seriously going to hate Bella I'd she decides to basically play ping pong with these 2
wasnotthe1 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I love that they're at Ohio state, O-H
wasnotthe1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I know though suggested not to take sides but in this story I'm firmly in jasper's camp
9,257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »