Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
loventherussian17 chapter 54 . 7/8/2013
Love it
Nisa Cullen chapter 45 . 5/13/2013
I loved A Lesson in Realeased nd was shocked I missed the sequel and was confused as to why it was an E/B tale. My heart broke for Jasper over md over and until the end of this epilogue I didn't remember my heart broke for Edward last time as well. The last paragraph summed up perfectly every thought I had and her power definitely makes sense. I'm still broken for Jasper and feel so bad for Heidi! She knows she's the 4th love Jasper has had and after being broken is there enough of him left? Poor things, such a tragedy for all.
wasnotthe1 chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
I'm sad for jasper and wish Bella would make up her mind
wasnotthe1 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Seriously? I think I might go crazy reading this. A volturri cockblock is the worst kind
wasnotthe1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I really dislike Bella right now
wasnotthe1 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Very accurate description of an osu game day
wasnotthe1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I'm seriously going to hate Bella I'd she decides to basically play ping pong with these 2
wasnotthe1 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I love that they're at Ohio state, O-H
wasnotthe1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I know though suggested not to take sides but in this story I'm firmly in jasper's camp
TheYamiNeko chapter 49 . 12/29/2012
oh a threesome would be nice. just to compare, of course! xD
TheYamiNeko chapter 38 . 12/28/2012
ooooooh I certainly did not expect that! IT'S PERFECT! Genius!
TheYamiNeko chapter 35 . 12/28/2012
now that i know that she is not a shield for sure in your stor i am absolutly thrilled to find out about her powers as a vamp. hope you include her change!?
TheYamiNeko chapter 32 . 12/27/2012
I thought Edward ate the Taco already at Buffalo! Wasn't it like that? Dunno anymore. Nevertheless I love this story! So good, so good!
TheYamiNeko chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Oh man! You can write! holy cow. xD that's damn good, you know that?! :D
TheYamiNeko chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Okay...that's the first time I noticed: but isn't it very unsafe to keep all this secrets about vampires and stuff in a diary? someone could have found it. haha..it's the first time I thought about it, though.
9,251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »