Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
WA0520 chapter 42 . 8/13/2010
LMAO! Bella can't stomache blood! And Jasper's still a prick...just saying.
WA0520 chapter 41 . 8/13/2010
Jasper's a prick -_-
WA0520 chapter 33 . 8/13/2010
Well Team Jasper is depressed. But I don't care, I'm in the middle anyway. Besides, Jazz is just acting like the emo kid everyone thinks he is. xD
WA0520 chapter 27 . 8/13/2010
And the prude has left the building everybody! lmfao
WA0520 chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
Once again, my heart bleeds for that boy.
WA0520 chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
Damn...I feel like crying for him. :'(
WA0520 chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
It Just serves him right!
WA0520 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
I liked Edward's song the most xD
WA0520 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Aww...Isn't Edward being all sentimental?
WA0520 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Poor Jasper...I feel like someone should warn him
karmel kaye chapter 26 . 8/11/2010
I wonder if Kelly could be a relative of Jasper since they are from the same area. She has found all this family history so it wouldn't come as a shocker for me.

The things that they are going through. A part of me is excited, and the other half I feel bad for them. My heart really goes out to Jasper. The way I see is, Bella has Edward, even though its for show. Alice is still sneaking off the Adrian, thus leaving Jasper all alone to himself. He has no one, and he has to sit back and watch Bella and Edward interact with each other with, without showing any remorse.

Even though this story is completed, I still would like to read something from Bella's POV. Its just all about the boys here.
karmel kaye chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
Dang man karma really is a bitch. I wish that I was reading Bella's POV. I would like to see what she thinks about this.
karmel kaye chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
I hope this doesn't change things bwt Jasper and Bella. I can understand why Bella feels the way she does. She is in a relationship with the same guy that was out to get her, just so he could protect his family. You have to look at it both ways.
karmel kaye chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Things should definitely be interesting now that Edward has come along for the ride. Is he now trying to be the patience friend and win Bella back. I've been hook on this saga since the fist chapter that started it. I just don't see how they all can be happy . I'm meaning everybody. Adrian has expected everything. Interesting.
Dil9 chapter 45 . 8/5/2010
This was a really lovely story!. I've always wanted Edward to have bella back and I loved your ending. You've written it so very nicely and I loved the double wedding...:) It was great!
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »