Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
little vampire 93 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
the songs between edward and bella were beautiful especially lessons learned it brought tears to myt eyes
brilliant!
little vampire 93 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
aww poor edward
looking forward to seeing how things play out really enjoying it so far thanks for providing excellent fanfic
little vampire 93 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
lol chastity belt loving the motorbike sex
little vampire 93 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
omg go Alice. feeling sad about edward but lookking forward to seeing what will happen next
Amelia chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
you should do a B/E/J lemon from B's perspective, that would be cool lol :)
Babie L chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I know we were supposed to come into this story with an open mind but Edward is such a douche! It's like if you had him in your life you wouldn't need an overprotective father and brother all wrapped in one. Seriously! He needs to take a huge chill pill. That's all!
grlash chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
NO! I hate this! You're killing me here!
Samantha chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Hi there, :)

Firstly, wow your a great writer, I have actually been looking out for a sequel to A Lesson In Release. I do and hope you'll be recognized one day with other works too and be published. :)

Secondly, the sequel was fantastically written as well, I couldn't get away from it, and these days I find it difficult to keep my attention one thing at a time so :)

Thirdly, is there a chance for an alternative ending where Bella ends with Jasper? I know its your story but my god I'd love to see that ending. :)

Samantha chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Hiya,

Firstly you are a fantastic writer, and I do hope you get recognised one day and published for all your works if they are as good as lesson of release and lesson of fate.

Secondly, I wasreally enjoying it and
Raquelgdc chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hoho, i get it what Edward is doing! When he agreed with Jasper about Bella's clothes was too obvious! I don't believe that she doesn't found out yet! I'm sure that he just bought a house for him self because he can ask her to come over to study! But i have to say that i love Jasper and my loyalty is on him!

- Sorry about some wrongs but i'm from Brazil and still learn english (:
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Im hoping this stays Jasper/bella instead of going to edward/bella otherwise i dont think i can read on :/
mh21 chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
Another note: I love Adrian and his nicknames for Bella! I was surprised that an original character fit in so well with the canon ones. He really seems like the perfect guy for Alice and a great friend in general towards the others. You write humor so well, especially when you're writing for Emmett. I hope his and Adrian's comic relief continues throughout the series.
mh21 chapter 35 . 6/13/2012
I was so excited when I woke up this morning and saw that there was a sequel! I was rooting for Jasper and Bella as I read today, but I don't think that will happen in this story. I like where the plot is heading though, it seems like everyone will have a happy ending (pun intended :p). But darn, your first story won me over and now I'm a J/B shipper. Or maybe a J/B/E shipper, I must be greedy since I enjoy this love triangle too much.

I look forward to finishing this story and reading your others, but thought I'd take a break for tonight and review. Now that you've convinced me so thoroughly that Jasper and Bella are awesome together, can I ask what your favorite J/B fic is? I'll probably end up reading through your favorites list, but I'd love to hear which you prefer.

Anyway, thank you for responding to my last review and for writing such a great story. I've been completely engrossed in reading it all day. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to re-read Twilight with a straight face again! :D
Clarke chapter 39 . 6/12/2012
omg i feel bad for poor jasper...he's going to be crushed.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 45 . 5/26/2012
For a story that was going to be an OS, this has

become a wonderful exploration of love, fidelity,

honesty, and the importance of real communication.

Kudos, and thanks!