Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
Samantha chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Hiya,

Firstly you are a fantastic writer, and I do hope you get recognised one day and published for all your works if they are as good as lesson of release and lesson of fate.

Secondly, I wasreally enjoying it and
Sarahgdc chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hoho, i get it what Edward is doing! When he agreed with Jasper about Bella's clothes was too obvious! I don't believe that she doesn't found out yet! I'm sure that he just bought a house for him self because he can ask her to come over to study! But i have to say that i love Jasper and my loyalty is on him!

- Sorry about some wrongs but i'm from Brazil and still learn english (:
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Im hoping this stays Jasper/bella instead of going to edward/bella otherwise i dont think i can read on :/
mh21 chapter 34 . 6/13/2012
Another note: I love Adrian and his nicknames for Bella! I was surprised that an original character fit in so well with the canon ones. He really seems like the perfect guy for Alice and a great friend in general towards the others. You write humor so well, especially when you're writing for Emmett. I hope his and Adrian's comic relief continues throughout the series.
mh21 chapter 35 . 6/13/2012
I was so excited when I woke up this morning and saw that there was a sequel! I was rooting for Jasper and Bella as I read today, but I don't think that will happen in this story. I like where the plot is heading though, it seems like everyone will have a happy ending (pun intended :p). But darn, your first story won me over and now I'm a J/B shipper. Or maybe a J/B/E shipper, I must be greedy since I enjoy this love triangle too much.

I look forward to finishing this story and reading your others, but thought I'd take a break for tonight and review. Now that you've convinced me so thoroughly that Jasper and Bella are awesome together, can I ask what your favorite J/B fic is? I'll probably end up reading through your favorites list, but I'd love to hear which you prefer.

Anyway, thank you for responding to my last review and for writing such a great story. I've been completely engrossed in reading it all day. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to re-read Twilight with a straight face again! :D
Clarke chapter 39 . 6/12/2012
omg i feel bad for poor jasper...he's going to be crushed.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 45 . 5/26/2012
For a story that was going to be an OS, this has

become a wonderful exploration of love, fidelity,

honesty, and the importance of real communication.

Kudos, and thanks!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 42 . 5/25/2012
So, if animal blood and human blood turn her stomach, what will she feed on? *confused*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 36 . 5/25/2012
So many things changing so fast! The Volturi are going to

be all sorts of "up in arms" when everything hits the fan!

I just hope the Cullens all have Felix and Heidi permanently

on their side!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 34 . 5/25/2012
That would be so incredible hard to re-live together!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 33 . 5/25/2012
It'sfunny, when I first joined the world of , I was big

into alternate pairings. I am even finishing up my own story

which is an alternate pairing story divergance...

But the more I read, the more of a die-hard B/E fan I am

becoming. I am really glad that they have reconciled! ;)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
He can say that it doesn't have to mean forever all he wants...

we all know he absolutely means forever for his part.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 5/23/2012
Shit, yeah.. Edward Cullen's got swagger! LOL
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
Oh-oh-oh, I don't want anybody else. Oh, no!

LMAO
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
Damn! I bet Bella's wishing now tha she had shown her diary to him about a year and a few weeks ago! ;)
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »