Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 24 . 5/23/2012
Whoa! Secret sleep nookie... hot! LOL
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Bella needs to realize that Edward is NEVER going to stop loving her!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
yeah, this is DEFINITELY going to being them back together.

Edward has changed, and is going to be more respectful of

her, and Jasper's running away is going to linger with her,

especially since she has already lived through being left

by the whole family once... I really think that this is

Bella's hard limit.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
I really like Adrian and Alice together!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Edward should have let Jasper feel his pain over this, so that he could be sure that his assessment of Edward's true emotions was false..
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
OMG.. how tragic for Jasper... yet.. while I LOVE Japser, I really look forward to Edward and Bella's reconcilliation, so

this is exciting for Edward!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
LOL Bella may not have realized that she left the "D" off of love the first time, but Edward sure did! Talk about a "freudian slip"! ;)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
Hmm... is there something about Bella, some unknown power latent within her that causes men to become raving idiots? LMAO
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Well, I am kind of on the same page as Adrian!

It was the same idea as using alcohol or a roofie

I mean, he basically overrode her desires with his

own to get what he wanted. How is that not rape?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Okay.. first of all, I would like to apologize... I am usually

really good a reviewing, but have refrained through A Lesson in Release, and so far in this one.. partially because of the large number of reviews you already have, but also partially because I firgure you have heard it all by now... I really liked ALiR, it was definitely a different story! So far I am liking this one too!

I ahd a thought, though, and I just HAVE to share it... I don't think Bella actually "loves" Jasper... i think she feels safe with him, and respected by him. She definitely feels lust for him. he was willing to give her what Edward was not, and she grabbed it with both hands. I think her heart still and always has belonged to Edward. I don't think it has ever changed, which is why she is so conflicted.
LaPumuckl chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
Will we get some of his messages in Bella's mailbox?

:( he knows it's a hard thing to loose Bella, but will it be forever?
LaPumuckl chapter 25 . 5/7/2012
Oh my... Adrian gave him a very powerful advice as he called Bella's diary a guide;)

Seems he is learning so much by it
LaPumuckl chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
She told you that she loves you before, in the second talk about her diary, DUH! She only corrected herself as you dumbfuck asked her to repeat herself...
LaPumuckl chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Well, isn't that cute?

I guess Jasper sees now more than ever that he did something wrong by stealing Bella. That's why he fears to loose her so much, he knows it wasn't how it should have been...

Very sad
LaPumuckl chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
It's so sad! He hurts so much... It's almost as hurtful as his leaving Bella in New Moon!
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »