Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
superk925 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great start, can't wait to see where we go from here! Keep up the terrific writing!
Sedonia311 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oh i love sibling rivalry! keep up with the good work!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very nice...I have been looking forward to this for a while...I don't want Edward to come between Jasper and Bella...but please let J and B have a little (okay really a lot) of fun when they get to the house! :~p
baysidebird88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh. My. God. LOVE IT! next chapter, next chapter, next chapter!...please :]
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
It's starting out really well. I am interested in seeing what you are going to do with this. I love the idea of Jasper/Bella together. I know that there will be some serious angst in this one.
aerialla1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Awesome. I so love Jasper. It's going to be fun to see what happens between him and Edward as Edward keeps trying to be calm.
46Catarina chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Its only the first chapter and Im already so excited that Im having trouble not to jump. hahaha please update asap!)
truera chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
An interesting year indeed! This gives me tingles of excitement about all the possibilities!

Your just a writing maniac who blesses us.
sirenastarot chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
It's a great start! Can't wait for an update!
Darkchyld1980 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Excellent way to start off the sequel. But, I am confused on one thing...when Bella jumps into Jasper's arms and kisses him, why did he get a "sharp twinge of jealousy"? It might be too early in the morning to figure it out, help a sister out!
sidekickgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I'm happy there is a sequel, and that Edward *might* have a shot at winning Bella back. As much as I'd like to have a Jasper of my very own, Edward is who I want to come out a winner!
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Lil,

What do you have up your sleeve? Edward calm? I am with Jasper, either Alice sees that Edward and Bella will one day be mates or Edward is up to something conniving and it cant be good.

But that being said, I cant wait to see where you take this.

OH I love having Alice and Adrian in this story too! Thanks

Cullendales have to make it to the states, preferably Western North Carolina Ha, the country bumpkin in me has no passport. :( So hence the fact I wont be in Sidney to see them. *sigh*

Love ya babe!

Yay!
xLady-Salvatore-Belikovax chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ZOMFEC!

WO!

You know, I'm a total addict to this story!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it to DEATH!

E...