Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
linnybug chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Yes! I'm so glad you're writing the sequel!

If this chapter is any indication, this will be a very good story indeed. Keep it up!
Stellar Luna chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
YAY ! thankyou for putting this up so quickly ! PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT FEW CHAPTRERS !11
elphabacy35 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Yay for a sequel! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us. Also, this is probably a stupid question, and I did read A Lesson in Release but I guess I missed something...what does NCB stand for?
ren-san chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh my god! Sequal! Yay! *does little happy dance and stops when family looks at her like shes crazy* I loved it.
Thirdnlst chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OH GOD, I am scared :) I love this story and I absolutely love Jasper and Bella together, to me they are the right couple...I have no idea where you are going to go with this story hopefully Jasper and Bella stay together for eternity.

I can't wait to read more (lol, even though I am scared).
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Nice start. I can see a lot of drama coming out of this. It seems that Edward has realized the error of his previous ways and is defiantely schemeing something, jasper is right on target here. I am impressed that Edward has been handling his emotions as well as he has so far.

Now let's talk about Bella for a minute. I know she made her decision, but isn't it convenient that she has Edward on the sidelines? I do notthink she is consciously doing it, but seh seems to be playing both sides a bit.

An intersting year is a head for all!

Please send NCBs to New Jersey! We need them!
superk925 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great start, can't wait to see where we go from here! Keep up the terrific writing!
Sedonia311 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oh i love sibling rivalry! keep up with the good work!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very nice...I have been looking forward to this for a while...I don't want Edward to come between Jasper and Bella...but please let J and B have a little (okay really a lot) of fun when they get to the house! :~p
baysidebird88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh. My. God. LOVE IT! next chapter, next chapter, next chapter!...please :]
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
It's starting out really well. I am interested in seeing what you are going to do with this. I love the idea of Jasper/Bella together. I know that there will be some serious angst in this one.
aerialla1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Awesome. I so love Jasper. It's going to be fun to see what happens between him and Edward as Edward keeps trying to be calm.
46Catarina chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Its only the first chapter and Im already so excited that Im having trouble not to jump. hahaha please update asap!)
truera chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
An interesting year indeed! This gives me tingles of excitement about all the possibilities!

Your just a writing maniac who blesses us.
sirenastarot chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
It's a great start! Can't wait for an update!
9,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 606 613 614 615 616 617 .. Last Next »