Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
adorablecullens chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Off to a good start ... I'm liking this scheming new Edward all of a sudden. Can't wait to see what he does to get Bella away from Jasper!
nikkie3219 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hmm... idk, i think Edwards up to something i just hope Bella stays with Jasper. so i have a question, when will the NCBs be making a stop in Chicago? id like to get my tickets early! cant wait to read more ( soon i hope!) thanks!
Mrs. Ashley chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Dum...Dum... dum... and so it begins again! ;)
Unfinished Perfection chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wot! Sydney! Lol, I live in Sydney Oz, they must come and visit me :P. Lol.

I really like the start to this. I loved A Lesson In Release (Even though the alternate endings were too hard for me to read as on im a total Jazz/Bella slut lol) and I cant wait for the same perfect mix of smuttiness and plotness in this one too. Lol.

Im loving the whole Adrian and Alice relationship and they are REALLY cute together and even though I'm sensing some major drama on the horizon for Edward, Jazz and Bella, I really am looking forward to it. Lol. Anyways, yeah. Awesome chapter!

Cant wait for an update!

Unfinished Perfection
TwilightVicki chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is going to be so good, I can tell. Sneaky little Edward going to school with them. Love it.
Goo82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I can't remember, but I wonder if Jasper will meet his singer her. I can't help but think the reason it didn't work with Jasper and Alice is they weren't meant to be.

So te situation between Jasper and Bella is more out of need then actual meant to be. Bella needed to be treated like an equal which Jasper did, and Jasper knew his relationship with Alice was no longer the in love kind.

just thinking out loud :)
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
*squeals in delight* YAY FOR SEQUALS!

Now for the Cullendales in Sydney.. i'm up north but a holiday in the southern states seems appropriate now i have a perfectly good excuse to go down there! Cant' wait to see what evil eddie gets up to hiding his feelings from Jaz like that.. hmm...
IndigoLove chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Second stop had better be Melbourne! haha.

So happy the sequel is up - and I'm liking the intro.. so intriguing!

Can't wait to read more!
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 608 615 616 617 618