Reviews for A Lesson in Fate
LaPumuckl chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I'm not sure on which side Alice truly is, but I guess it would now be Bella's. She would only feel brotherly love for Edward and Jasper, so it's more interesting to see where this is going to go
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
So, he has got some rules from Bella too... I think that's just cute! She tries to protect both men from hurt;)
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I guess you could say this will be interesting;)

I had to read Edwards release before I started this, but I skipped the part including Alice... I'm not that much into girls to have to read that...

Cu later
HappyCamper0426 chapter 45 . 4/13/2012
Again, you took a turn I wasn't expecting. I look forward to reading the final part of this trilogy. I just hope you read reviews from your past stories too, It takes time to find the good ones!
HappyCamper0426 chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Ok you just took this story in a way that shocked me! I know that you are finished writing it but I am on pins and needles to see how this turns out for all of them!

I see you like to leave suggestions so I have one for you! (And I plan to read some of the ones you suggested) If you are a Jasper, Bella, Edward fan you will like The Trip Home by mskathy. It is a different take on it. Hope you enjoy
HappyCamper0426 chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Ok First off I want to say that I am really enjoying your stories! This is a very interesting way to take these characters and I am excited to see where they end up.

But I do have a slight correction. And yes I know, I know I am being picky but as a girl who LOVES sports that is not how a first game of the season would have gone down. A team plays fluff teams first to warm up. So that being said the Ohio State would not be playing Wisconsin in the first game of the season.

However, there is no love lost on that error. You are writing a wonderful story. I am enjoying the songs you are adding in and if they are on my ITunes I listen to them as I read the lyrics. It truly adds something to the experience. I look forward to finishing this trilogy!
GeezerWench chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
Emmett was a riot!

And Bella is pissing me off!
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Yep. Bella is definitely pissing me off.

How can she continue to feel that she can have her cake and eat it, too? How does she justify jerking around both Jasper and Edward?

She's constantly described as loving and selfless when here she is being cruel, manipulative and completely selfish.

GAWD, I'm hoping in an upcoming chapter that somebody or other smacks her. HARD
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Sure Adrian can be all mad.

I am pissed off at Bella!
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Yeah, I just knew Bella was gonna pluck my nerves.

Somebody needs to tell her that keeping Edward around while she's with Jasper is cruel to both of them!

(Just like in Twilight with Jake and Edward even though both Jake and Edward acted like jerks here and there.)
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh. I read "A Lesson in Release" and am bumming already that Flippin' Bella dumps Jasper and runs to shitheadward.

But, it's only the first chapter...

*sigh*
thtgirlkristen chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
Sigh...miss lillie, I've read this chapter soooo many times since it was posted and it still makes me cry.
Madmaxi chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
OMG! This diary as a gift concept is totally brilliant! By the end of the last story I was so totally anti-Edward...but the whole diary thing has him pondering and growing! I like it...I like it a lot! Great concept :-). Can't wait to see what happens next! Looks like EdwRd is gonna give Jasper a run for his money!
LeslieWhitlock chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I love your stories. However I am really fighting with disliking Bella. She is really becoming selfish. I really am beginning to resent her for what she is doing to Jasper. She has no respect for her boyfriend and hiss feelings.
ThiglDub chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I love the "jingle-bells" and "tinker-bells"...it's all so funny and stupid and endearing.

I don't mean stupid in a bad way...I mean it in a sweet way...like it is stupid that I call my husband my "lovey hubby" after 13 years of marriage. It is stupid, and silly, and he loves it!
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »