Reviews for Mornings & Monikers
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aww i loved the leyton fluff and the names and all that :o)
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ugh... twilight? really? in one tree hill?

okay, do what you want.

nice other than that. peyton is going to make a great mom. better than lindsay would have.

strong writer&nice work
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
omg this was amazing! i love how they didn't want to name the baby after their parents...to common...and the whole twilight gossip girl bit was so funny i laughed my head off! i love those things and mixed in with my other love for oth was amazing!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
So cute! I loved the throw in of the GG and Twilight characters for names..funny! Great job!
sailingfarmergirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
sweet and heartwarming :)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
cute, nice job
LPlover chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved it! :) I knew this oneshot won't dissapoint ;)
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Haha, I loved this. The twist in of Gossip Girl and Twilight was adorable and Jamie wanting to name the baby Chester was darling. Happy LP make my life LOL.
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
dangit I just told myself I was going to stay away from more LP post 613 oneshots...b/c I confused a multi-chap fic with all the recent stories I've read. GAH! But I could not resist!

loved it. cute...I do not watch GG or have I read Twilight but I so knew some of those names were from each respectivily...one can't escape it...lol
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
that was great.

:]

now, somehow, i'm even more excited for the epi on monday.

it was so cute though; i really love your writing!

jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
loved it! and hey i like Twilight too! LOL
yaba chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
LOVED THE TWILIGHT AND OGSSIP GIRL NODS, REALLY FUNNY. well written one shot, so cute an so typically leyton :)

Yana
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh, this was amazing! By far one of the best 6x13 fics I've read yet. You do such a great job portraying the sweetness between these two. It feels so natural and not at all cheap and overly done. I really loved this!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Nice. Sorry Jimmy-Jam, but we ain't namin' the kid after your rabbit. At least, that's probably what I woulda said. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I am always down for LP fluff. It was great! If you keep writing them, Ill keep reading them!