Reviews for Immortal Friendship
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I thought it was good as a first chapter and I would like to see more chapters where arya returns eragons feelings cause face it she loves him even if she hides it
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
No, this should be longer. It's great!
xWei chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
its not too bad

acctually its not bad at all...etc...

yea...i reviewed lol
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
really liked it! keep it up!1 ;)
Unpublished Author chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It was quite good. But tthere was a problem. I was reading, enjoying the story and then...nothing. U just stopped in the middle of it. So I try 2 go 2 the next chap but there isnt 1. Nd end up thinking it was quite pointless. There was no resolution or anything. I think u should write another chap or 2, maybe even write quite a long story. It was quite good nd I think it would turn into sumthing special. Expand, write more :D

-UA
Theo3983 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
if this was set before brisingr, it would be good. but with it set after, arya is ooc. she grew much closer to eragon during the trip back to the varden/
he-doesnt-have-a-nose. 'gasp chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I really like this short story but i think you should write it from Arya's POV also.

Taylor aka TEAM ALICE RULES
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is really good. I like the way that Arya does not like Eragon. Why does everyone think that she likes him? Can they not be friends rather than mates?
Shadowed Nightwings chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
good story!
werr chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Whould you re-consider continuing the story?

It is really nice :)
Adele chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
i think you should carry on with htis story! it fits in with the inheritance books, but you write with your ownstyle which is good. i want to know what hapens next anyway lol keep it up!
EmeraldArya chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was a nice little one-shot. You should consider expanding it into a chapter fic, or maybe starting a new Eragon/Arya story. I know I would be interested, so I'm sure others would be as well. Good luck with your future writings!
itselementaryyouignoramus chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
that was good but i think eragon said everything too quickly. like u shouldve wrote how hard it would be for him to tell her all over again. and include some more of saphira's emotions and/or opinions.

just trying to help :D
xLilypadsx chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Love it. _
woundedwarrior615 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
i loved it. but i wish it were longer. but it was nice.