Reviews for Only a Thought
Helen Roston chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Not bad it seems like a possible pairing if he just opens up. Not immediate romance but a possible one. Good job
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Well, that was rather rude! And he seemed to enjoy the thought of being with Hermione earlier. Good job.
Prophetess Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Awesome story, but true...Oliver and Percy WERE cute in the movie. *sigh* So, were Fred and George, but they belong to Luna and I, thank you very much.

~Screech of The Marauders' Legacy~
berty 'n beans chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Berty - Damn good story... well. I could enjoy it more if I were into the whole teacher/student petifile thing. But you are a very talented writer. I envy your abilities.
arcee79 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Your right it is not very good ,but Kudoe's to you for putting it up. If I was Dumbdor I would say 10 points to your house :
Christina Hilt chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Don't be too hard on yourself! This is very good. I enjoy reading these short one-chapter stories. Keep it up!
Prof. Sparky chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Hey, I liked it! BTW, you're right. I though I was the only one who thought movie-Percy was hot!
animagussteph chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
you could do so much with this... keep trying
NightWriter too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
It wasn't bad! It was better written than a lot of fics I've read here, and YES! Percy and Oliver were hot - and I loved Oliver's accent *swoon*

bebe chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Short, but YES OLIVER is SOOO HOT!
Melanie C too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
*COUGH COUGH!* I can't help but agree with you! *COUGH!* Okay, that was really good. I really liked it. Kinda short, coulda used more detail, but I like the idea.
SleepyAngelnotsignedin chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
interesting point of view. ive never seen a snape/hermiones. its not crappy. and yes, oliver is HOT!
CorvidQueen chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
I like _ Percy's not as hot as Oliver though...