Reviews for Silk
Seriously so damn good. Every time. I feel like it's completely in character, also. Thank you
connielkm chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Definitely one of my favourite stories
novice-otaku3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Haha that last line! This was comfy thanks author-san great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Who is the "he" Shizuru was referring to by the end?
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hi! Why I didn't send a review before? I'm not sure but they say better late than never XD

I really like this ShizNat moment, especially Natsuki teasing Shizuru and of course the last 2 lines, they are just epic. Oh and I drew something about this oneshot, a sort of cover if you wish ;D here's the link (hope let me write it) gallery/23848879#/d4nlkq3

Take care!

K.o.N
Grey Corvus chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hahaha! That was an cool fic on Natsuki's hair. Never read quite like it. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever read a fic about Natsuki's hair. Well there's a first for everything. Love the last bit by the way!

Rider out!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Woot! I don't mind no lemon and only lime if it's as hot as this fic. Somehow the amount of sweetness is more than enough to compensate for a lemon. This definitely works for me!
Please delete this acc0unt chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Loved the last two lines! Well written, thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :)
Kring chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
My God, this is a masterpiece! Absolutely love it! :D 3
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
hahaha! bedtalk between these two insatiable ladies just can't get boring, huh? love it! :) it was fun to see that natsuki almost had shiruzu properly tricked and teased, but alas, the mistress of mischief cannot be defeated by her...slave. nyahaha. :P and shizuru's last line, i can only say three words: FOR THE WIN! :)

~.-.~
RJ-FA chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I don't think I've reviewed this story yet. How very naughty of me *grins*.

Hmm...Bardic for certain. Beautiful, definitely. And schmexy. Oh yes :)
aria sun chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Delivery, style and lemon. I can't say just how many story lines Ive read that hope to achieve that ever elusive horizon that u have made ur own by this fanfic. Silk rocked. And it was a tease worth every sec spend on it. U really make smex scenes so attractive. One wishes to be in them quite frankly. he he he
noraily chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was absolutely lovely ! Cute, hot and funny at the same time _
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
O_o

Utterly brilliant -great job.
Nimara chapter 1 . 2/2/2009