Reviews for A Collection of Harmonious OneShots
crazyartfreak chapter 13 . 6/29
I love all of these chapters! But this, I'd wish the chapter 13 plot bunny was continued in a part two. I am a sucker for suspense and action! (Even if it includes violence.) Will you decide to orchestrate the deaths of the Weasley's in detail? How does a fatal broom accident happen, anyway? Will Harry be there to witness Ginny's untimely demise? Would Harry whisper "Sectumsempra" to cause internal bleeding? I apologise if that's a bit graphic. Just a few questions I have, and I hope, may someday be answered.
Until then, once more, I'll continue re-reading this marvelous collection of oneshots! Harmony forever, cause even Rowling regrets not putting our Pumpkin Pie couple together as endgame!
shadowkat87 chapter 13 . 4/17
Oh please continue this story is like to see what happens to Ron and ginny. Also like to see Harrys and hermiones wedding and birth of their kid.
shadowkat87 chapter 1 . 4/17
Would love to see this foam into a full story. Pay back is a bitch after all.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 4/2
I have read other stories on the theme of 'H&H come back in time to fix a world in which the magical world has been destroyed bu the non-magical'. I don't think any predate this story, so I bow to you as the originator of the idea.

One rather small point, the locket was also destroyed. Harry could/should have mentioned that too. Otherwise, the story is wildly imaginative, the role played by the Dementors in particular.

An absolute Bravo!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 4/1
Revenge is a dish best eaten cold. Harry and Hermione are Antarctic indeed.

Bravo!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 4/1
Why yes, it was silly fluffy and even scary as all get out. Good on you!

You also proved again that the best lies are half truths. You got the rest of them so worked up that they'll pray for the rest of their lives not to have a soul bond

Wonderfullying amusing!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 4/1
Yet again, Gorgeous!

Dumble/Gandalf the Grey, he he should be in Harry Potter.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 4/1
Gorgeous!

B16GAV chapter 13 . 3/18
Normally, I enjoy a oneshot, they're short, easy to read, and are clear and consistent in the story. But when someone writes one shots as interesting, enticing, and amazingly written as these; I hate myself for having the stupid idea to read them in the first place. Excellent Work.
GBTtown chapter 15 . 3/16
A little over the top but I liked it. I don't remember ever having read about Amelia take over as Headmistress. A very good idea!
GBTtown chapter 11 . 3/16
That was very good!
GBTtown chapter 8 . 3/16
Not awful.
GBTtown chapter 5 . 3/16
Funny!
GBTtown chapter 4 . 3/16
Hmmm... a kickass Dumbledork? Well that has definite possibilities!
GBTtown chapter 3 . 3/16