Reviews for A Collection of Harmonious OneShots
That is what Harry should do after he finds out what Dumbledore and the others have done to him. He certainly shouldn't name an innocent child Albus Severus, after the men who made his life miserable.

A nice touch would be to summon Dumbledore with the Resurrection Stone. According to rumors, it is painful for the summoned. He should find out whether these rumors are true, of course just for the greater good and the progress of science, and not for revenge.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 15 . 7/28
this is the best one of the lot! seriously fabulous. love them laying the smack down on dumbles
KrystHla chapter 8 . 7/18
Thanks for ruining Harmony for me, dick. 5 years and she had a child with him that she hid from him? I'd have sent her fucking packing mate. The Hermione in this particular chapter deserves hell, not forgiveness! joint custody of Lily and Hermione can get fucked, is honestly the only 'happy' ending to this chapter
damn, i was hoping Ginny was having Rons kid, just to mess with them further
I dislike Fumbles too much, the ending ruined everything.
that was weird but fun
Naughty Hermione is fun
its nice when this theme doesnt make me cringe with the force of a thousand suns, well done.
Tallman7 chapter 6 . 5/2
This scene reminded me of a somewhat similar scene in "The Power of the Press" by Bobmin356 where Sirius gets pranked so his penis starts singing during his honeymoon.
GryffindorTom chapter 11 . 3/20
I was in tears after reading this chapter
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 15 . 3/8
I greatly enjoyed your list of one-shots and thank you for providing such entertainment to myself and others who can, seemingly, never get enough of Harry & Hermione.

Best regards!

SteveC.
Warlock chapter 1 . 2/15
If there was a story I would love to see expanded beyond a one-shot, chapter one is it.
Nanyin chapter 15 . 1/15
This is just too cool...any more I got milk and cookies!
zivadavidncis chapter 1 . 1/2
I really enjoyed this chapter. I think it has a really well thought out idea. I also think it would make a great full length story.
Corwyn chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Thank you for sharing these stories. I really enjoyed them!