Reviews for Having It All
the brown cow chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
i dont get why they'd leave. so what if there were no life signs. some sort of shielding could mess with it
BrnEyesTX chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
***squeeeeee*** loved it.. and yes its time for them to take some time off! get some sleep before the baby arrives...hehehhe.. (could we have a spoiler... boy or girl?)
BrnEyesTX chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
OH what Yummy fluff.. basking in thier afterglow...
BrnEyesTX chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
yea! more to come, I can't wait.. still want MORE MORE MORE!
BrnEyesTX chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
hmm will cat listen to john.. has she ever listened to John? this should be good.. (such a review ... well you know what I mean.. ) ) its all good!
BrnEyesTX chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
no.. its over.. I have to take a break with my happy ending and I am going to pretend the last few lines were just jibberish! HA! and you cant't do anything about it! I am misty eyed and enjoying my happy ending.. till the next mini-terror hits them.. *Evil laugh*
BrnEyesTX chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
I am soo sad I feel a dollar short and a day late on the reviews.. and yet I don't have to wait for post I can race to the next chapter with glee and experience this whole story un-interuppeted! there are positive points to that too!
BrnEyesTX chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
yea... leave no man behind!
BrnEyesTX chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
telepathic link - yes and why not they both have the gene! love it.. always with the twists! can't wait to read more!
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
what have even a break for these two.. here in the last chapter.. your always keeping me on my toes and I love it.. not a line waisted and we are off again!
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Nice whump and a very nice ending. Thanks.
DreamSqueeze chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
A gentle ending to a tumultuous tale. I'm very glad Cat did not take revenge, I know some that just might have done in her position! This was an exciting story beautifully told. Thank you Fi.

Oh, and 'more East Pier' please...
Kryan810 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
I'm so very glad Cat didn't take revenge. Was a wonderful ending to this part of their relationship and I'm glad you'll continue the pregnancy storyline. I need my Cat/John/East Pier fix!
Monday the 14th chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
I seriously doubt those two are ever going to have a break from torture. I mean, it's Sheppard, the trouble-magnet were talking about!

I would love to see what you have planned for them next!
SGShelly chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
This is a great ending to this portion of Cat and John's story! I am so very glad that Cat was so well dissuaded from her vengeful plan. Their baby is going to be a very special child!

Three cheers for Sheppard, finally getting that much deserved promotion. I loved the way that he saved it as a surprise for his friends.

I agree that a little rest from the kind of tribulation that they've lately found themselves in would be lovely. I'd like to see the one shots. Pregnancy has a way of bringing out both the best and worst in people, I think! LOL!

Thanks, fifi! I have really enjoyed this story.