Reviews for Team Minato's Ghostly Foresight Adventure
ThePlotBunnies chapter 6 . 9/6
HOLY SHIZZAZLES THIS FIC IS AMAZING! I can't wait to see Kakashi meet his older counterpart!
Rizuki Dhan chapter 6 . 8/1
This is really great I don't know why you're not continuing it anymore please I want to know what's next
BloodyORing chapter 6 . 7/22
Please do more it has been 4 years update already and I think it us a great story please do more :D
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 6 . 7/18
This made me both laugh and cry. Please finish someday.
fire balljutsu chapter 6 . 7/18
I love the story it's the best story I have ever read So I ask you please please continue it pleaseI i thinks it is very sad the way it turned out for obito but I love Minato he's such a caring father and sensi And I hope the villagers get what they deserve
Hylla chapter 6 . 7/4
Sadly, I don't this will ever be updated... :(
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 5 . 6/13
please update soon
99DenmonChick99 chapter 6 . 6/11
I truly feel as if I just might die from anticipation of what to come if you don't update ever again D: I hope you find it in you to update this story because it's really well done.
alvalake36 chapter 6 . 5/10
i hope you continue. id really love to see their reaction to seeing kakashi and tobi in the future
Bluejay Blaze chapter 1 . 4/15
Like Arthur Dent, Minato just can't get the hang of Thursdays.
ztenshi104 chapter 6 . 4/10
i really your version of team 7. XD
i hope for the next chapter will be just as great as your other ones. X9
HaPPy2901 chapter 6 . 3/21
Oh god! This is the most angsty fanfic I've ever read! All the feels.. obito's breakdown.. oh god and in the end if he find out he's one of the people who help in the massacre oh goodness I can't even imagine. I can't wait for the part where they see the rivalry between sasuke and naruto and how will they observe the distinct similarities between obito and kakashi ahaha that will be funny. But most of all I can't wait for the part where kakashi become sensie and her new personality that is so unlike the young kakashi ahahhaha. Too bad though the story hasn't been updated for 3 years 'sigh'
long live marshmallows chapter 6 . 3/20
AAAAHHHH! NOOOO! THE END!? This was getting so interesting..
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/20
This is an interesting way to get them to travel to the future!
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 6 . 3/17
This is totally awesome and I really wanna read more! Please update soon! When do they find out about future Kakashi?