Reviews for Team Minato's Ghostly Foresight Adventure
alvalake36 chapter 6 . 5/10
i hope you continue. id really love to see their reaction to seeing kakashi and tobi in the future
Bluejay Blaze chapter 1 . 4/15
Like Arthur Dent, Minato just can't get the hang of Thursdays.
ztenshi104 chapter 6 . 4/10
i really your version of team 7. XD
i hope for the next chapter will be just as great as your other ones. X9
HaPPy2901 chapter 6 . 3/21
Oh god! This is the most angsty fanfic I've ever read! All the feels.. obito's breakdown.. oh god and in the end if he find out he's one of the people who help in the massacre oh goodness I can't even imagine. I can't wait for the part where they see the rivalry between sasuke and naruto and how will they observe the distinct similarities between obito and kakashi ahaha that will be funny. But most of all I can't wait for the part where kakashi become sensie and her new personality that is so unlike the young kakashi ahahhaha. Too bad though the story hasn't been updated for 3 years 'sigh'
long live marshmallows chapter 6 . 3/20
AAAAHHHH! NOOOO! THE END!? This was getting so interesting..
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/20
This is an interesting way to get them to travel to the future!
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 6 . 3/17
This is totally awesome and I really wanna read more! Please update soon! When do they find out about future Kakashi?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 3/13
Poor Minato and little Naruto. *sniff* Like this type of approach to a time travel fic.
OMG please update soon!
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 6 . 2/6
I really like this!
Yakumo the Wu chapter 6 . 1/13
Love the concept of this story! I hope you get back to it at some pont!

It'd be hilarious if future Kakashi's "reveal" happens during one of Gai's successful challenges... ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Omgggg so sad that it has not been contonued. I was so looking forward for the moment when they discover Kakashi - and his sharingan also.

Great premise though - one that I wish I could see completed :)!
Amy chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Another good story and it seems so real. I hope you are able to update this one soon too. These stories are too good to be left incomplete.
MorbidApocalypse chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
The only living member of Minato's team is Kakashi, it's so sad. Unless Cat is Rin not Yugato (what ever the purple haired shinobi's name was).
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
EWWWWWWWWWW! Vomit when you yawn! *shakes head repeatedly, disgusted*
other than that, I'm really excited for this story!