Reviews for Team Minato's Ghostly Foresight Adventure
Trisha chapter 6 . 1h
This fanfic was so interesting! You write so well, and I commend you for that :) I hope that one day you will update this again, although it's been 6 years. Still, I hope you will come back to finish this fanfic :)
Nooooo! Obito! My precious little cinnamon roll! 0.0 :(
What'dya mean Thurdays are wierd? My birthday is tomarrow and thats a thursday...
RedHoodsWife chapter 6 . 6/11
Continue!
I'm a bit late , i know ,but Itachi killed the clan after becoming ANBU captain.
Yuunari chapter 6 . 5/31
I like this one! Too bad there isn't more of it. It's a very interesting concept of time travel. Keep going!
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 6 . 5/22
I'm still waiting for their realization (especially Kakashi's) that the grey haired jounin and Dog ANBU is actually Kakashi, it would be hilarious! ;D I hope you'd continue this even though it had been a long time and you might have lost your muse for the fandom or the story. Anyway, it was a great read, thanks!
*Growls* When you said, "until next time" did you intend for it to be six years later? Because I certainly would hope not. I enjoyed this fanfic, as much as the fact I hated Minato couldn't do shit to the man that abused Naruto, it was still good. So disappointed that there is only six chapters. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Thanks for the fanfic, bye. *Smirks* (Sounds harsh, but oh well. At least I still complimented you - sorry, I'm in a bad mood)
Silver wolf chapter 6 . 3/8
I NEED MORE!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Fifi chapter 6 . 3/3
So sad...
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
majabroysland chapter 6 . 2/22
This fic is really good! Amazing even .Please continue!
Summing up the Stars chapter 6 . 1/9
This is so amazing but it hasn't been updated in years. :(
Crazy girl called Catrin chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
More! :(
Alphaofthedragons7 chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
sasuke graduated at 12. Itachi killed the clan shortly after his promotion. Because Itachi was branded a mission-nin at age 13. (or maybe 14 but I doubt that)