Reviews for Hogwarts Diaries
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I want more! Pretty please? I have cookies...or chocolate...or whatever you would like...? :P
PS Ginny's full name is Ginevra not Virginia, but I'll forgive you because this was published in 2001 so JKR wouldn't have revealed that info yet :)
aphinitea chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
I just read all of them..they're really really good by the way. I love the idea, and how you picked up soem thnigs off the characters, like how Seamus' mother was shocked by his father, and turned it into a story...I feel like Iknow the characters!
Adrian Jusino chapter 4 . 6/27/2002
(this is a reveiw for all of the chapters)

They were all clever. Moony, you wrote these? There wicked.

FYI: I guess I'm I PureBlood, LOL (because of the chocolate part) :)

Ruby!
The Marauders' Legacy chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
Grrr...some tribute! The Vinny in my fic is SMART! Got that? Ginny wouldn't fall for a stupid bloke. Cool angle about Vin following Draco around though.
The Marauders' Legacy chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
Yeah! Now I can review! Cool chapter, reminds me a bit of Keara...Cya
The Marauders' Legacy chapter 2 . 3/31/2002
ACK! Moony! H/Hr.! Come on! ...Howler
I am Calvin's Social Sense chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
I really like chapter 3; especially that last line "I suppose I should get used to being ignored." Reminds me of some things Calvin said.
The Marauders chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
:) Wow - Moony - Way better than when I wrote them! Love it - absolutely brill. * Prongs *
ellequoi chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Good & insightful, though simple. Hope to hear more thoughts of secondary characters.
The Marauders chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Awww. . . *sobs* Poor. . . Poor Seamus! Don't worry, Seamus, I still love you! Okay, not as much as Ron or Lupin, but you've got a place in my heart! *sniffle*

*Extremely Emotional Moony*