Reviews for Protector
AHChidemebabe chapter 69 . 12/2/2013
very good story :)
Samantha chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I love your story! Only suggestion is to go through once more and double check for grammar errors.
Can't wait to read the rest!
Courtney chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Mr Gibbs is a little sweety pie!:3
tanakaL chapter 69 . 6/15/2013
Ok this is the the third pirates story of yours that I have read and this one is the funniest so far. I have a good laugh while reading this story. You really brought out jacks funny side with it overpowering his true nature so good job on that! Oh and after I read all of you pirate stories I am going to be reading your dark shadows stories then work my way through the others.
Picky chapter 30 . 2/6/2013
Dont you think that if she were shot in the ribs then there would have been some damage to the ribs themselves. What I mean is that at least one rib would have to be chipped, cracked, or just plain broken. If it had gone directly in between the ribs then there would have been internal damage as well as internal bleeding. Sorry, I love your story otherwise.
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
God, Fucking Peter! I'm so happy Jack Sparrow friggin killed him! He deserved that! Peter! What a Bastardo!
XantheXV chapter 69 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written and I loved the ending.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 69 . 8/12/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this lovely story. Who would have thought that jack could be a good husband and father? Thanks for writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Omg Peter went too far. Poor Alicia.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Jack has fallen for her. So glad he's not having sex with her.
Unidad chapter 69 . 3/23/2012
Wicked creation.

Enjoyed it. Nice to see a slightly softer side of Capt Jack Sparrow."sigh" Yummy Jack. Lol.
Signora Ted chapter 69 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely adore this story! I stayed up till half 3 in the morning every night for the last week to read it, even though i had big exams.

And I have to say, I almost died of laughter doing the last few chapters. Jack with the baby is absolutely HILARIOUS! One of the last chapters was him practically just talking to himself for the whole thing! Loved it!
Udumuhv chapter 51 . 1/2/2012
This is brilliant!I know that I'm not able to stop before I've finished the last chapter.

Also, I'm glad because of the Catherine/Tom twist,everyone deserve to be happy.

Great work:)
Scaramouchemusic chapter 69 . 6/11/2011
finished reading it a minute ago...

SEQUEL! ...please? :)

i really loved it, especially the reference to the first movie with that "now bring me that horizon"-line ) i was always wondering how you could finish your story. this was an ending i didn't expect, but a very good one though )

keep rocking ;-)