Reviews for Protector
I liked the story so far, but I have to say that in 33 chapters there hasn't been any real plot. I mean, the beginning was very promising, the reason for Ali to be on the Pearl was believable I think, but then you throw in Elisabeth and Teague, but you basically don't mention them again and I was kinda hoping to see Will too. I like the romance between Jack and Ali, but if there is going to be an actual storyline with real events, it has taken quite a lot of building up. Also, now there are new random characters that apparently are there just for the hell of it. This is not meant to be offensive, as I said I am enjoying this story and apart from some errors it is well written, I just wanted to leave my impression. x
Kagome Higurashi T chapter 3 . 1/28
This is cute. But a felt sorry for Alicia. And is Weird she sleeping in the same bed with Jack o.o
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 69 . 12/7/2016
What a cute story
AHChidemebabe chapter 69 . 12/2/2013
very good story :)
Samantha chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I love your story! Only suggestion is to go through once more and double check for grammar errors.
Can't wait to read the rest!
Courtney chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Mr Gibbs is a little sweety pie!:3
tanakaL chapter 69 . 6/15/2013
Ok this is the the third pirates story of yours that I have read and this one is the funniest so far. I have a good laugh while reading this story. You really brought out jacks funny side with it overpowering his true nature so good job on that! Oh and after I read all of you pirate stories I am going to be reading your dark shadows stories then work my way through the others.
Picky chapter 30 . 2/6/2013
Dont you think that if she were shot in the ribs then there would have been some damage to the ribs themselves. What I mean is that at least one rib would have to be chipped, cracked, or just plain broken. If it had gone directly in between the ribs then there would have been internal damage as well as internal bleeding. Sorry, I love your story otherwise.
C-THE-SHADOWS chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
God, Fucking Peter! I'm so happy Jack Sparrow friggin killed him! He deserved that! Peter! What a Bastardo!
XantheXV chapter 69 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written and I loved the ending.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 69 . 8/12/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this lovely story. Who would have thought that jack could be a good husband and father? Thanks for writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Omg Peter went too far. Poor Alicia.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Jack has fallen for her. So glad he's not having sex with her.
Unidad chapter 69 . 3/23/2012
Wicked creation.

Enjoyed it. Nice to see a slightly softer side of Capt Jack Sparrow."sigh" Yummy Jack. Lol.
Signora Ted chapter 69 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely adore this story! I stayed up till half 3 in the morning every night for the last week to read it, even though i had big exams.

And I have to say, I almost died of laughter doing the last few chapters. Jack with the baby is absolutely HILARIOUS! One of the last chapters was him practically just talking to himself for the whole thing! Loved it!
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »