Reviews for Adventures in Babysitting
indosi chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
amazing 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
This is brilliant! I love the tension. And the Plot. And Malfoy being oh so sarcastic. You’ve written both of them really well
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Great story! I really, really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This was such a fun story to read! I love reading about traveling and Harry and Draco and the UST was delicious :)
sapphire80 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
loved the story but Draco after a while was a little bit hard to stomach in the way he treated Harry, not at first but I felt after spending the couple days and more than a week you would warm up a bit to the person you are spending so much time and working with. I know it was part of the act but I felt cause of his feelings he would have slip up a bit more in being nicer to Harry idk anyway thanks for the lovely read!
Flash of red chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Why haven't I found this story earlier? It is so well written, and your pacing is impeccable. a fantastic read, and now I have to google holiday information about Iceland...
Amy Lupin chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Oh my, it was so much fun to read this fic!
Specially the talks to Ron on the phone and the purple dogs!
And the fight for dominance was fabulous... I loved every bit of it.
I favorited so I can read again later!
incitatus chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Very nice story. And funny
Thank you !
NawelKim chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
The unresolved sexual tension! These two lil sh*t! They were meant to be... I laughed a lot! Thank you :-)
despicableme chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Nice story and very well written :) Though I would like to read about that dinner...
Zikare chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great story!
Looking-For-Miles chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
You should write a sequel!
bumpgrrl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
"Most people looked innocent in their sleep. Malfoy just looked asleep. There wasn't much about him that was innocent."

-That has got to be one of my favourite lines in a fic ever. I love your stuff because I get sick to death of "he looked so innocent in his sleep" and "his tender ministrations" and you do NONE of it. NOne, I tell you.

Why is all your stuff so plausible and wonderfully in character?

Nevermind, you needn't tell me your black magicks. Just thank you for using them with your talent and making these great (scorching) stories.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Such a good story! I love the out of England setting.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013