Reviews for No One Here Gets Out Alive
S0n1cTheHedgeh0g chapter 6 . 7/13/2010

Wow. Hazel is hot. Too bad she was killed in this story.

Rick as in a FC or Rick Murray?

Hazel is hot. I don't care if stupid Degrassi writers don't give her stuff to do. She's hot.

Damnit Hazel is hot.

Her bazooms are huge...

Damn Hazel's rack is huge...

Boner again.

Oh wait what/ Oh yeah good story...Boner. xD
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
This is a really great story! And I like how Rick is portrayed as a nice guy too, and especially how Paige talked with him.

Keep up your super-awesome writing! :)
love-fool chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
I like the concept. I've always been a person who's drawn to murder mysteries and I give you points for that. I have a few nitpicks though. Don't worry, I'm not here to flame you. Far from that. First off, it's Michalchuk as opposed to "Michaelchuck". Secondly, I wish the chapters were a little bit...longer. I know that it's some people's style to write shorter chapters but I just think maybe you should increase the length a little bit more, be a tad bit more descriptive.

Thirdly, is this "Rick" as in Rick Murray or an original character? Just wondering because it was something that confused me a little bit. And fourthly, I believe Miss Sauve was merely just a guidance counselor as opposed to a teacher.

Other than that, you have great potential for this to be an incredible story. Keep up the good work.
Jerk-i-ness chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Nice, way to pin it on Jimmy, Pagie! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Oh, wow. I hope Hazel's real killer is caught, held accountable and punished for what he put Paige through. Keep up your awesome writing!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 2 . 1/15/2009

Go read up on law, due process, all this sort of wonderful stuff.

A sixteen year old girl dragged out of her house in the middle of the night, taken into custody as a suspect based only on the fact she was the last person to see her friend? Yeah right. Add to that the fact that it takes a lot more time than a couple of hours to investigate a crime scene and police would not have moved onto questioning suspects so quickly and you have a premise that reeks of Fail.

The fact that you specifically mention Paige's parents aren't sure whether to believe their daughter is innocent, based on no more evidence that she is being arrested, makes me wonder if you've even read this story or if you wrote it while high. (Or possibly listening to emo rock whilst sobbing about how no-one understands you.)

On the plus side, your writing style is fine, the story has promise, if you start with a little less gusto and a little more reality.

But hey, Hazel is dead is a good premise. She was always the boring one.
Jerk-i-ness chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
What did Rick do! I like this story. Its different. Get jimmy in there to whoop some ass! :)