Reviews for Live With Me and Be My Love
MiniLover chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
Such a fun story to read. It's funny that after all the Eric/Sookie and other stories I've read, it still seems like a strange relationship to think of Eric's human (now a vampire) daughter and his child, Pam in a relationship. I have to remind myself that they are not really related and that vampires see relationships differently. But I did think this was an amazing story!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Looks like they both have the same vision for the future. Should be amazing!
bethelove chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
hmmmm interesting.
TheLadyKT chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
hmmm Spy or Ally?
TheLadyKT chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
glad she is feeling useful still.
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Kewl I like grown up thinking sookie.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
very sweet i wld have liked it to be longer but well done

mel
KYSun chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Great story. I was really surprised that one of Eric's daughter was turned and it took all this time for them to reunite. Wonderful love story. Thanks
Vampireluvr66 chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
trinity133 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
What a great short story about Eric having a lost (and then returned) daughter. Looking forward to a longer story with Eric/Sookie-Live with me and be my Love was too short.
glugluglu chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Wow, I loved this, short but very interesting. So Eric and Pam all found love, uh? How about poor Bill? ;-)
Gjers-1 chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted. I believe I was just as madly into fan fiction in January as now. Maybe my settings weren't very good at the time. Nonetheless, I'm delighted I found this little gem. Eric having a grown (and very beautiful, naturally) daughter - a very unique storyline. I can just imagine the two of them regularly scheduling some swordplay to show off to each other...and them side-by-side in battle, watching each others' backs. Awesome! :)

And, I love that Sookie and Eric gave up the ghost and just admitted their love for each other. Wasted time can never be gotten back, but it can certainly be brought to a halt! When you're talking vamp/human relations here, there really isn't a minute to waste.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009