Reviews for Evolutions Gleanings past and Future ver 3
Ivy Gort chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
Nice background stories!

Thank you for sharing your vision and ideas!
Grovtech chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
A fun little piece that answers a few questions while opening up more.

Good!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
A quantum absurdity indeed.
ThanosofTitan chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
You're bringing Buck Rogers into this? LOL
JES chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
I am enjoying this, just as I enjoyed reading Evolutions: Book I. Still, you might want to think about using spell check, if you haven't already started using it yet, because I am noticing many spelling and grammar errors. I found the idea that Kobol is a source of different temporal realities interesting, but if it is indeed a copy of Earth, how did the Colonials know about Earth if it was so far away, and if they apparently never visited Earth? I love the appendix at the bottom, especially the part where Kraqq insulted Dr. Angeles Hermano, and how Dr Hermano returns the insult. I can only imagine the chaos that ensued! Centuries later, and the Klingons are still up to their old habits. But I noticed that you spelled pahtk wrong. It helps to look things up, especially if you aren't sure of something.
Grochek1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I like this entire series. However, I have a question?

You mentioned 20 different quantum realities. Are these other stories that you have read. If so, I would like to read these stories. I would appreciate it if you could direct me to these stories.
RLS83843 chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
BTW if you are interested in anotehr good crossover, read Homeward Bound. It is a BSG/Space Above and Beyond Crossover.
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
excellent cant wait to read more!
Superfan chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
What else can I call this revision/update, except: SUPERFANTABULOUS!
Thietje chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
Cool.
Papa Wheelie chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
Still a few spelling errors, here and there; but, comparatively more legible than the first go-round. In short, a bang-up job of revamping.
adb chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
I enjoyed it emensouly.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 4 . 1/12/2002
You were right: those other Galactica crossovers ARE great reads! You really should try to collaborate with one or two of them.
Carycomic chapter 4 . 12/30/2001
Just perfect! Generally, I like to read these stories all the way through, to the concluding chapter, before coming to any final opinion. And, I'm glad I didn't make an exception to the rule, in this case! You see, the first time I skimmed chapter two, it was a lot less legible than it was this second time I read it. And, that (in turn) enhanced my enjoyment of the story, as a whole! Thank you! Upload Volume Three, ASAP, please.
Soledad chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
I'm especially glad that you gave Colonel Tigh a chapter of his own. He's such an intriguing character but is shamefully neglected by most writers.