Reviews for Hero
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Greatness, oh goodness yes. Soooooo good. I always try to make my stories come full circle like that.
saraven chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aaaawww, I like this and especially by "this" is how you shown Link's character.

He seems mostly I-Don't-Care mood but that's 'cause of his poor background and then he meets Zelda, his whole life lights up. 'Cause she is his hero? _

Anyway great story, and as an early work it's not at all bad. And when I read "...I knew all of her dreams, her favorite songs..." I immediately thought of Taylor Swift.

Nice work!

~ LoveandZeLink
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Yay! Another sample of your writing greatness.
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Very interesting indeed. You have a way of making the modern day blend in with the actual characters, so kudos on being able to spot that. I can tell you are one who prides yourself in character interaction, as evident by Link observing Zelda all the time. Very well done.

But one thing though: I feel that you could have expanded on HOW Link viewed Zelda as a hero. Is it because of her approach that made him no longer feel alone? Is it because of her kindness in offering to read his paper? You touched on this briefly, but I'm not convinced that it needs to be that short. Expand it a bit more and I think it'll be more powerful.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with it. Keep it up.
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aw, that's nice :D That's adorable, to be more precise _

Sequel. Sequel. Sequel. Sequel.

TOTALLY! I have to read about Zelda's reaction if the teacher ever hands the papers back! Like, everyone has to read their essay out loud and Link reads it ,and POW Zelda is happy and they fall in love ;)

Yeah, sappy, but it should be somethign liek that. But all that is up to you ;)
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hehehe, that was oddly... refeshing and clever. :) i like this! very very open and is a very inviting new way of writing. More journal oriented than story oriented... nice! :D keep it up.