Reviews for Possible Material Girl
ElDragonRojoX chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
very good! please continue!
ElDragonRojoX chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
strange but good job
HeartWritingM chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
this is a wonderfully written, well-planned story. It's hugely funny, lots of little plays on words and acronyms sprinkled throughout. I can't wait for the next chapter.
HeartWritingM chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
this story is just a laugh riot, every chapter so far has been golden. I just hope RIBBON doesn't start messing with important hormones lmao
HeartWritingM chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
as usual for this author, this is well-written; it's an easy read with no stumbling over wordings or grammar, or having to think hard on what's being conveyed.

And the plot is HILARIOUS. When I pictured the scene with him getting all prettied up I couldn't help but laugh. This is going to be a good read for sure.
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
hahahaha...lol.

Will has it coming, thank you!
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
well, this sounds interesting...
bigherb81 chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
Whoa didn't see that coming. I guess it's that whole go where they appreciate you thing I guess. Seems like it's starting to come down to the wire now. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 3/2/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Will in trouble now.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Mission time.
bigherb81 chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Man I watched that movie on cable a couple of months back Don Adams is a fool, but he can throw down with the best of them. Finally get to see Ribbon in a true combat situation now looking forward to that. I also really want to see if my boy Will can finally get out from under Ribbon's mojo too. Hopefully they run into the good Doctor and she can do something for him, before he gets too used to being a lady. That would be sad for him. Great job on this chapter.
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
You are so wrong in so many ways.

That was fun and it is nice to see that Will is going to have a chance to help save the day.

This is getting more and more fun.
bigherb81 chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
It seems that Will is getting a little too used to his new lifestyle. Hopefully once this all over he won't have any problems reverting back mentally. Nice touch with the sea water thing too way to keep him on his toes.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! Poor Ribbin, found a weakness.
Anamorous chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
Wow, you just love to put poor "Candy" thru hell, dontcha? I was wondering where this is going, and I hope you keep the MTF theme, it's great to see a fic that actually talks about transsexualism.