Reviews for Hell's Gate
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Loved it, as usual. Hope you write more soon. Thank you for the fic! :)
Kaylock221B chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
the bartender and the bloody nose hm why does this sound familiar lol
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like the name of that fairy tale :D.
Allison chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
oh,that's you only'd you'd make that story complete...the bartender and the bloody nose.

good title.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great job!

The Bartender and the Bloody Nose

Great job on thinking up a title!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Good work, would be worth a continuation :)
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow Very close call. I'm surprised Tony didn't do anything to him. Gah. I mean TOny would be all protective Big Brother and Ziva man she'd be a mean little sister. Great job write more soon. Poor Abby. Loved that Jimmy could watch out for Abby and Gibbs trusted him. Write more and Post soon.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Good story. Liked it lots.
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really loved the story. Everything from the protective side of Gibbs towards Abby to Ducky's fatherly way of caring for the team. The bedtime story was just hilarious! You did good!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Good story - thanks for sharing. I love GABBY!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
"anyone can be in here for more then five minutes without getting a migraine." - That should be: 'more than five minutes'.

"No one in the world smelled the same way his Abby did. Sometimes when he kissed her on the cheek the scent would be so strong and he would wonder if she tasted the same as she smelled. What would it be like to run his tongue along the pulse point of her neck, to cover her lips with his and plunder her mouth, to discover the other tattoos he knew were hidden under her clothes, to..." - Do you think Gibbs realises he is totally in love with Abby?

"M... five, or maybe six,” Abby answered hazily. “Five or six of what?” It was unlike her to have that much to drink, especially considering that she had work the next day. “Red... um... red..” she lifted her head from his shoulder, squinting her eyes as she looked at him. “What do you call a boy cow?” “A bull,” he supplied." - LOL at 'boy cow'.

"Gibbs scooped her up into his arms and carried her off the dance floor. He... headed down the hallway. With his foot Gibbs opened the door to the women’s bathroom, earning him more than one squeal and a few scoldings... Walking over to the counter he sat Abby carefully down next to the sink. “Have you been taking lessons from Ziva? ‘Cause I know she followed McGee into the bathroom that one time but you really shouldn’t be in here.”" - It is probably a serious bit, this, but it made me want to laugh.

Oh dear! I just read the start of Gibbs' phone conversation with Ducky, and now it turns out Gibbs getting Abby into the bathroom WAS serious! Sorry for wanting to laugh!

"We can keep a closer eye on her here they they would in a crowded emergency room," - That should be: 'than they would in a crowded emergency room'.

"No one even tried to stop him from leaving with an unconscious woman. He made a mental note to speak to Abby soon about where she spent her off hours." - I hope we readers can be flies on the wall during THAT conversation?

"The cart next to the table was laid out with instruments that didn’t usually appear in autopsy; a stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, ophthalmoscope." - Those instruments probably appeared the last time when Ducky examined Lt. Roy Sanders, the nuclear plant inspector that Ziva fell in love with.

"I need you to do me a wee favor before you sleep." - It isn't often that we hear ducky using Scottish terms. Maybe they only come to the fore when he is really upset?

" “Normally I would send this up to Abby to have it analyzed,” Ducky commented with a measure of irony. “I’ll have to run the tests myself today.”" - I agree: that is VERY ironic.

"A kick in the general direction of his legs and a punch squarely in the middle of his stomach woke Gibbs up. It also sent him falling off the bed. “I don’t know who you are or where I am, but if you touch me again I’ll make sure they need DNA to identify you.” Abby’s voice barely trembled when she yelled into the darkness. “It’s me, Abbs.” He spoke in a low, calm voice. “Gibbs?” A single word, filled with relief and confusion. “Yeah.” Gibbs fumbled for the lamp on the night stand next to the bed. When he turned it on he found Abby standing on the other side of the bed, a pillow held in front of her like a shield." - AW, poor Abby!

"“It was stupid luck that he didn’t have the opportunity. If I hadn’t needed you to come back to the lab...” A thousand pictures flashed in his head, full of tears, hospital beds, autopsy tables. Tomorrow’s case could have been his worst nightmare. He reached out and touched a strand of black hair." - Poor Gibbs!

"“Do I get a bedtime story?” “Go to sleep, Abbs.” “Come on, Gibbs. Just a little story.” “Alright," he relented. He turned off the light and laid on top of the bed, staring at the ceiling he couldn't see. "Listen close. This story is called The Bartender and the Bloody Nose.”" - LOL, a very satisfying and vengeful bedtime story, that. But I DO think maybe MY dad was slightly better at telling bedtime stories than the late and much-lamented Kelly Gibbs' is.