Reviews for A Vizards Distention
Fionan chapter 26 . 7/15
There are so many things rong this not right nary to should fiight sake him self not the iner holow. Naruto should be strong himself not the his inner holow naruto to should be stronger than his iner holow
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Stop killin off shit
RedxHazard chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Kidomaru is the spider guy kimmi is the bone one
RedxHazard chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Y is ichigo in soul society if urahara is in tanzaku town then does that mean urahara has a dimension traveling shop cuz thats all that makes sense
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You know, this story summary actually sounded great yet when i read your story it sucked horribly. It sounds like you have no plot and your just putting in anything that comes into your head. If I could rate your story, I would give it a 1/5 as some part of your story didn't match up to the Bleach or Naruto story line.
anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
distention means the enlargement or swelling of something from internal pressure.
Anti-Riku chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
in all do respect, this story is not doing to good. i have to stop. sorry
Dark chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
It be me Keshi :D

Well I must say you did a good job and also “Yes these things are quite normal here in the soul society so get use to it!” The cat said and jumped up and clawed his face so he could calm down. -That made me laugh for a good 2 minutes.

I cant wait to read some more.
Narora chapter 36 . 6/26/2009
this is one of the best Naruto/Bleach storys out there! really, this is like the best so far! :) please continue, this is starting to get good!
ryu no tenshi chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
bird like wings? interesting
ryu no tenshi chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
finaly, sasuke is down includeing orochimaru
ryu no tenshi chapter 26 . 6/15/2009