Reviews for Down a Dark Road
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Please update soon. I really love this pairing.
Vios.Shadow chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Aw I am sad that this hasn't been updated in about 3 years and is there for likely abandoned. I enjoyed it greatly, if you ever chose to update again I would be a happy reader.
kiky21 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait to read more of it. I've always been a Speed Racer's fan, but only today, watching the movie, again, did I realized the potencial that Rex/Speed had! Haha, well, I guess better late than never. Take care!
speed and X fan chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
please update soon i want to read more
nar333999 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
amazing! :O please finish this story! u
indigoblue72 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Oh my god this story's awesome! Why did you stop? Please continue. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Winter Sleep chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
This fic is absolutely phenomenal! All the characters are so amazingly... in character and your descriptions project the environment so accurately, I could almost feel the bright multi-colour Speed Racer world come to life in front of me. I would really love to see where this fanfic goes and though I'm not hassling you to continue, I'll be waiting. :) This fic is truly epic! :D
TheVoyager25 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
How do you sleep at night keeping us in suspense like this? :) Please update soon, this is great!
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Omg this is AWESOME! I absolutely L.O.V.E this fic and i cant wait to find out what happens at Racer X/Rex place and if each others feelings are truly returned. God i hope they are lol _

Please let there be an update soon, along with plenty of more to come. *Crosses Fingers*
Alex Prosper chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Speaking of hate and heavy hearts, I hate you right now and my heart feels like 20 tons having to leave this story like this with no signs of an update ever.

You got me craving and now starve me. Cruel.

Please continue this when you find the time. Time there is a plenty in one's life, if you really want to continue something, you'll do it. So I hope with all my might you somehow regain that inspiration.
Alex Prosper chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Ooh misunderstandings about their feelings for one another, best plot device, lol. X is exquisitely portrayed here.

Oh I'm bummed I'm coming to the last post. :(
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Had to drop a line on the first chapter before continuing to read. This is superb writing. My first Speed Racer fic I come across and the fanfiction god must have blessed me because I can already tell this will be one of the best n the category.

Plot is constantly inciting my interest, whether it's Speed's internal conflict, a touching or tense interaction with X, or thrust into a new mystery. That and your prose is detailed, eloquent and very fitting for a SP setting; it creates the same "feel" of canon.

LOVE this already. I will review by again by the last chapter that's up. I only hope, seeing as there hasn't been an update in a year that you don't plan on giving it up? I will have to selfishly and inconsiderately pesture you incessantly if that's the case! :)
sunlightprincess chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love it so please hurry!

-Sunlight
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
OMFG!

*glomps* OMG! The first actual full on fic not-oneshot of Speed/RacerX! OMGOMGOMG! *glomps again* I can't wait for an update! Please tell me this fic isn't dead. I would die if you told me this fic was dead! T-T *sniffles pathetically*

Looking forward to more!

Mirage
Nasyki chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
God I lurv this story. You must update. I can't wait to see what hapens with X and Speed.