Reviews for The One I Run To
Keeley chapter 1 . 4/18
This was amazing. A great thing to read when my insomnia kills me. Not that Harry getting raped was a good thing, but still.
starie78 chapter 1 . 3/11
An interesting, well written story. However, I have one problem with it. Lockhart was an expert at memory charms so why didn't he use them to protect his identity?
ZianaSue chapter 1 . 3/6
I heavily suspect Lockhart.
TranquilTevine chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I'm feeling all the feels. I've always found Lockhart creepy if I'm honest
No.Name chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Iknew who it was from the first words of 'Blonde man'. Brilliant story, builds a relationship between Severus and Harry, Like a father/son one. Trust, safety and love is built from it. Could be a Severitus fanfic. Loved this author
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
lockhart is such a creep
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Interesting, a follow up would be nice.
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Hmm after the first paragraph i knew who it was lol... no idea how, instinct? mwahaha... wonderful story i sincerely hope that you might make a sequel to this (i kinda want severus to go into DE mode on him hehe, but Harry's recovery would work too...plus him working through dursley issues with snape... snape going angry on dumbledore and dursleys hmmm fun fun lol). Anyhow, great story, i am looking forward to more of your work
GothDyke chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is a well-written and excellent story, and I really liked it, but it sure cries out for a continuation or a sequel because Harry's journey to healing is just beginning. So, please, make my day by writing a follow-up.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I thought it was obvious who the perpetrator was :o. I wish there was some follow-up bonding between Snape and Harry.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Really good.

BTW, I never even noticed that you didn't name the rapist. It was so obvious between how you described him, his dialog, and of course the fact that it's set in second year. But yes, very good. I can just imagine the looks on all those students' faces to see anyone hug Snape...
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Urgh, yep Gilderoy is really creepy, not just in this fic, pretty much always.
I think this was a very realistic and good portrayal.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Beautifully done.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Awe
Snape is such a sweetie
Will more be added on?
Ren O'neil chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
you should do a second part to this one. you did leave quiet a bit unanswered. I do think that Snape will figure out that Harry's home life is not good and would do something about it. it is really good.