Reviews for The One I Run To
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
The interaction between Harry and Snape is very sweet. Lockhart is a bastard.
Naru-chan3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hey i like fanfic and was wondering if that was all to the story and if not and since its been awhile are you going to continue or abandon?

-Zoeiy
Sela McGrane chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Holy shit! Wow, I am mega impression. Your writing...is moving. It's intense whatever your write about, dragging the reader into the story, making their hearts break for who the character suffers.

*claps loudly* Wow. Damn. Amazing work.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A very good story even if it has a horrible subject. I think you did a good job writting it and I love your Snape!

Betty
scorpionika chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
sad, but interesting )

normally i like Gilderoy's silliness but here...you know _

great idea and writing :)

hugs!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
good story. I really like that Harry was able to depend on Severus. It's awful that the reason was what it was but at least Severus knew something was wrong, put aside his dislike of James and tried to figure it out and then didn't blow up when Harry refused to tell him everything.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
a few issues yeah but it kinda ends in just the right place so no matter. the 'safe' sense is well done and really comes across well. very good!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
wow... this is really good! poor harry... it was lockhart? that's just plain cruel to do that to a 12 yr old! I like this though! keep up the good work!
Tuuna chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Funny, I just read another fic where Harry was molested by Lockhart... Is that like a common thing, seeing Lockhart as a pervert Because honestly, you can totally see that
FireCookie chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
was a touching story and it was nice to see how harry was abe to trust ,I hope that if theres ever an sequel that hes able to overcome the mental trauma
TwilightRamblings chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I normally don't like oneshots, mostly because so much tends to go unsaid, but I really love this story. You captured Snape and Harry perfectly, and for that you had to mention rape for your story to work, you did it quite tastefully. Hoping to see a sequel :)

xoxo Wildkat
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
lol oops is there a sequal?
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
great job. Hope theres more soon. Please update
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
WOW! Very moving story, I've reread it several times, and it never fails to make my stomach clench. Realistic too, can definitely see all parties reacting the way they did. Git he may be, but Snape is way scary and can definitely see him as being 'safe'. :)
Miss Count Duckula chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wrinkle nose lockhart? shudder :0

love it. very well written. i need to go to sleep now. court in the moring. m brother stole a pickup and led the cops on a high speed chase ya kno. me an my mum are gonna laugh at him : Duckie
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »