Reviews for The One I Run To
Lake25 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009 cool...

well it is obviously not cool that harry was raped, but i think your writing style is cool

that and the story...i'm slowly but surely warming up to the whole snape-being-a-mentor-kind-of-thing...

anyway, nice job!
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Haunting and lovely and wonderful.

If there is a sequel, that would be even more fabulous. Either way, fantastic job!
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Excellent story, obviously disturbing what with the theme but still well written and compelling. Particularly Harry's view of cupboards as safe and Snape becoming a safe place too.
sentarla chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
really great story, will you make a sequel..please I would love to see snape get some revenge.
Eleina chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Thank you so much for this story. You don't know how long I've wanted a story like this, with these exact same characters and everything. I really like your writing style, and you did a wonderful job. The only thing I felt the story lacked was a bit more of Harry's POV and reasoning, but then again, I'm not sure how well that would've worked. Anyways, thanks again for writing this gem!
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I was the one who suggested you post this here too, and I'm quite glad you did. This is a horrifying tale, but so unbelievably realistic. You are an incredible writer. Absolutely incredible.
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Interesting story!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
good story
Ann chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Excellently written story.
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ok, I really am loving this. Please hurry and update soon, cant wait to see what happens next.
amnethyst-emerald chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was good really sad though but the ending was good you should do a sequel with snape adopting harry taking him away from the dursleys.
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Even if there were dangling threads and some unanswered questions that you appologized for that was still a very nice piece of writing! It was quite visual and I like the flow the story. Thank you!

Mazeem chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
(This is Mharie's other account)

I remember this! You know I'm not a Snarry fan, even in non-slash but this -is- pretty good. Lockhart's disgusting. *pokes him with a dragon*

Because I just spotted this; "peaking" in the sentence 'Severus can see dark hair peaking out, now, as opposed to the eye he’d seen before.' should be peeking.

I'm tired. Talk soon!