Reviews for The One I Run To
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
WOW! Very moving story, I've reread it several times, and it never fails to make my stomach clench. Realistic too, can definitely see all parties reacting the way they did. Git he may be, but Snape is way scary and can definitely see him as being 'safe'. :)
Miss Count Duckula chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wrinkle nose lockhart? shudder :0

love it. very well written. i need to go to sleep now. court in the moring. m brother stole a pickup and led the cops on a high speed chase ya kno. me an my mum are gonna laugh at him : Duckie
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was very well written, I thank you :)
Lake25 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
wow...so cool...

well it is obviously not cool that harry was raped, but i think your writing style is cool

that and the story...i'm slowly but surely warming up to the whole snape-being-a-mentor-kind-of-thing...

anyway, nice job!
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Haunting and lovely and wonderful.

If there is a sequel, that would be even more fabulous. Either way, fantastic job!
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Excellent story, obviously disturbing what with the theme but still well written and compelling. Particularly Harry's view of cupboards as safe and Snape becoming a safe place too.
sentarla chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
really great story, will you make a sequel..please I would love to see snape get some revenge.
Eleina chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Thank you so much for this story. You don't know how long I've wanted a story like this, with these exact same characters and everything. I really like your writing style, and you did a wonderful job. The only thing I felt the story lacked was a bit more of Harry's POV and reasoning, but then again, I'm not sure how well that would've worked. Anyways, thanks again for writing this gem!
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
ghhdgssfsh!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I was the one who suggested you post this here too, and I'm quite glad you did. This is a horrifying tale, but so unbelievably realistic. You are an incredible writer. Absolutely incredible.
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Interesting story!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
good story
Ann chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Excellently written story.
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ok, I really am loving this. Please hurry and update soon, cant wait to see what happens next.
amnethyst-emerald chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was good really sad though but the ending was good you should do a sequel with snape adopting harry taking him away from the dursleys.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »